• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Seemed like an anti climax that we won in a strange way, more celebrating went on for Kaymer.

Unbelievable - can't wait to watch the highlights of that later. To see some of the yank supporter's faces when Woods hands it to us outright - PRICELESS!

Congrats Marky on the 25-1 bonus.

He also had Poulter top European scorer. =D>

edit - or I thought he did, can't find the post now.

Last edited:
I think the last match between Woods and Molinari was the only one to end as a draw through the whole of the tournament.

Incredible scenes lastnight, that ranks up there as some of the best sporting action ive ever scene. this amazing year just goes on and on

Loved reading some of the press transcripts from the interviews afterwards, Westy was smashed and they had to carry him out haha

They were all heroes yesterday, the spirit of seve shone through but massive respect has to go out to Rose, his last 3 holes to beat Mickelson was as good as Poulters the night before

Kaymer as well showed enormous gonad*s, the former world number 1 who has dropped like a stone and actually asked to be left out of the team, holes some superb balls to hole a massive winning putt, respect

Monty annoyed me massively he is a tool and Sky should drop him fast

Nice to win a few quid too on the two bets

Last edited:
It was funny to see the Yank fans disappear so quickly afterwards, stick your insults to the players and their wives up your arse

MASHED POTATO

But what I have to add is how much class David Love III and the American team showed in defeat, fair play to them at a very difficult moment

Last edited:
Donald !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really, apart from the last 11 holes yday he has been awful..

Bradley, Poulter or Phil have been the best three players by a country mile

4 points out of 4 and those last holes more than make up for a bad round. 5 birdies on the spin.

Brilliant, love these epic sporting events. Easily the best golf tournament going, get into it so much more when its a team event.

rory-graeme.gif

Those tacos who shout "get in the hole" really do deserve a slap.

Watch America start to care less and less about golf if they keep losing to us, they only generally care about sports they are good at or they invented.

Back