• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Glastonbury

You mean the Diana Candle in the Wind? Good song otherwise.
There doesn't always have to be depth. Sometimes it's just a good performer doing a good performance.
Crap ending to the set though.

Enjoyable but tailed off. Fair play to him for being able to still do the biz at his age though.

Is he fully retiring?

You mean the Diana Candle in the Wind? Good song otherwise.
There doesn't always have to be depth. Sometimes it's just a good performer doing a good performance.
Crap ending to the set though.

Yeah - worst song in history, tied with Wet Wet Wet and Robson and Jerome. The Monroe one is palatable.

You should have seen the band themselves live! They were my first gig, at the Ulster Hall in Belfast in May 1984. Have seen hundreds of gigs since, nothing has topped it.
I’m not old enough I’m afraid
But I’m also not a huge fan
I do like their stuff though more and more
I’m gonna see the Smyths soon

Gonna watch Elton during the week with the kids

but just got in from watching Pink at Hyde park

Wow….

she is amazing. The wife’s the fan but I’d go and see her again 100%

a women flying through the air on a wire singing her songs full pelt and engaging with her fans like that is something special

we were debating could she headline Glastonbury but she doesn’t need too.

Gonna watch Elton during the week with the kids

but just got in from watching Pink at Hyde park

Wow….

she is amazing. The wife’s the fan but I’d go and see her again 100%

a women flying through the air on a wire singing her songs full pelt and engaging with her fans like that is something special

we were debating could she headline Glastonbury but she doesn’t need too.

i saw her on Saturday, like you the wife is the fan, but she put on a hell of a show, amazing from start to finish. As you said i'd 100% see her again

The flying and acrobatics is second to none
I’ve been telling colleagues all day and showing off the videos

A friend of mine is the chief PT on that tour... he was into ice-baths and theraguns before Wim Hoff resurfaced and the latter got trendy. Top man and much in demand. He left our world to join Pink on this tour (albeit he's been out with her several times before). I really think his like make an enormous difference.

A friend of mine is the chief PT on that tour... he was into ice-baths and theraguns before Wim Hoff resurfaced and the latter got trendy. Top man and much in demand. He left our world to join Pink on this tour (albeit he's been out with her several times before). I really think his like make an enormous difference.
PT?
Yeah she talked about ice baths last night

Jacob Collier's set was class. The guy is a genius and the band were tight.

The conducting of the crowd was really special as well as the queen cover.

There's actually no scientific evidence that ice baths have any genuine effect. From a sports science perspective anyway

As that may be. Sports scientists/PTs I know believe wholly in them, I go to steam/sauna/cold plunges regularly and they absolutely help my muscles (when they appear from beneath the flubbery bits hahahaha), and this particular PT not only swears by them but sees the results with all his clients. If you briefly go down the path of Chinese medicine, there is a wide belief that cooling of the body/organs is actually very important, and that over-heating is a bad bad thing. My own personal experience bears this out!

Back