• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Glasgow Rangers

'The moves comes while Rangers awaits a tax tribunal decision over a disputed bill plus penalties totalling ?ú49m.'

That's insane... Though i guess now the Scottish league might only be a one team league..

Just a shame that they aren't both in administration.

Vile clubs. I will hunt down any Premier League chairman who ever votes for their inclusion in the English Premier League.

Vile clubs. I will hunt down any Premier League chairman who ever votes for their inclusion in the English Premier League.

Be stunned if they ever did manage to get into the PL. They'd have to start a few divisions down first. Be funny if they tried again though, just as Salmond is bestowing the virtues of independence their two biggest clubs move to join the PL. Wouldn't rule that out because they are financially in a right mess, and ultimately constrained by their own strength in an appaulingly weak league.

Exactly, couldnt agree more. English premier league clubs in the premier league only! ;)

They could start again, like AFC Wimbledon from the bottom of the English league system. It's a ruse!

Spend way beyond their means without getting any success in Europe.
Murray as chairman went out of this way to spend more money than Celtic to show they were a bigger club.

One very good reason (among many!) for never letting Celtic and Rangers into the English Premier League is that FIFA could see it as a way to try and force us to have a UK national team. If our league system had English, Welsh and Scottish teams in it I'm sure they'd argue that the national teams should be amalgamated too.

They've given up on the title for this season I guess.

They must have a decent cash flow, why not just cut expenses earlier?

Celtic and Rangers are their own worst enemies. The more they dominate, the worse the league gets.

=D>=D>=D>=D>

That is more people clapping than Arsenal get on matchdays, by the way...

What saleable assets do they have now, anyway? I suppose McGregor could get them a bit of ready cash, same with Fleck. Wallace and Naismith should earn them a fair few pounds as well, but beyond that, I can't see much value in Rangers' squad. They'll probably be looking at either selling and leasing back Ibrox or naming rights.

What saleable assets do they have now, anyway? I suppose McGregor could get them a bit of ready cash, same with Fleck. Wallace and Naismith should earn them a fair few pounds as well, but beyond that, I can't see much value in Rangers' squad. They'll probably be looking at either selling and leasing back Ibrox or naming rights.

It's a bit shocking in my view that even with the 10 point deduction for going into administration, Rangers will still comfortably second in the Scottish premier division.

Kind of tells you all you need to know about the League really.

I voted for you as poster of the year in our end of year awards and it is for posts like this i was right to do so. 100 times yes totally agree with everything you wrote here. Possibly the best ever post in 10 years of this site.

=D>=D>

Back