• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Haha I thought I was seeing things....that everyone in midfield looked slightly off. Not sure if players or coach responsible but what's frustrating is the lack of playing for each other. I watched Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project earlier and no matter how tight it got it was difficult to dispossess either teams due to an option or two available.

We celebrate hard work even if it's meaningless and futile, Tuchel is past that, hard work for him is the building block for seamless teamwork.
Lo Celso, Dele, Gil are all slightly odd positionally i.e. not really midfielders, not really forwards.
Perhaps this is the masterplan, some strange formation where we need a load of that type of player.
(Would have said Ndombele but he seems to be very strange i.e. at the base of midfield AND scoring goals AND not great defensively AND should be more forwards but also great at the deep role breaking the lines whatever that position is...)

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

UK Government have changed the quarantine period to just 5 days, and it can be done at the training ground.

So will just miss the Saudi Sportswashing Machine match...

For red list?

Standard are reporting 3 games - which doesn’t mean it’s correct

Glenda Legs posted a link in the international thread, I'll find it one sec...
That’s good news then.

They are missing a relegation 6 pointer though

FFS seems I got carried away. A week ago the government said they were "planning" this:
https://theathletic.com/news/govern...-leagues-red-list-internationals/pu6eVj3tR9Pz

But as yet nothing is agreed, and now there are complaints about players not vaccinated.

So, hopefully just 1 match but currently still a shambles...

Not a link just A report that a solution had been agreed. Let’s see what the reality is.

Thanks. At the time it seemed like everything was formally agreed, but it appears they Government are still thinking about it.

Sigh. No doubt we'll be the only club to suffer :)

The 30 minutes as a 10 at the end tonight was the best he's played for us in at least a year.
Steady. It was against a team from very much a lesser league, who were dog tired to boot.

Still, you can only beat what's in front of you, and that's what he did. If he can carry a bit of confidence into PL matches, AND he doesn't get stuck out wide, our season might start to look up a bit. Same with Kane -- I'm not going to go overboard after a particularly cheap hat trick, but can only hope that it fires up his woeful league form.

When it's a choice of him or Ndombele, I literally can't decide. Both are so prone to being passengers but also capable of brilliance. They should be competing with each other for a spot in the team, to the benefit of our club but sadly that hasn't happened. Share the minutes (180 a week most weeks) between the two of them until one stakes a genuine claim to the starting place.

Hi Nuno. Please start playing this player in the centre more often. It will fix a lot of our problems….
I didn’t watch last nights game as I was at a gig
But it sounds as if gio played in his correct position for once and looked like he actually knew what he he was doing there’s
Who would have thought it

When it's a choice of him or Ndombele, I literally can't decide. Both are so prone to being passengers but also capable of brilliance. They should be competing with each other for a spot in the team, to the benefit of our club but sadly that hasn't happened. Share the minutes (180 a week most weeks) between the two of them until one stakes a genuine claim to the starting place.
Tanguy is CM that we’re trying to force to play 10
Lo Celso is a a 10 we’re trying to force to play RM or RW

Tanguy is CM that we’re trying to force to play 10
Lo Celso is a a 10 we’re trying to force to play RM or RW
I still believe a midfield comprising Ndombele, Lo Celso and one of Skipp/Hojberg with maybe Gil on the right could be our best lineup, maybe not for every game, but for certain matches. [emoji28]

I didn’t watch last nights game as I was at a gig
But it sounds as if gio played in his correct position for once and looked like he actually knew what he he was doing there’s
Who would have thought it

the first 60 mins - he played RW and performance was as you expected
the last 30 mins or so - he played as the no 10 behind Kane, Moura and Son and was at the centre of everything good which we did. Setting aside he opposition, he was exceptional

Back