• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Who says that they have not reported back to the club? The players have freed themselves from their country and are back under the jurisdiction of THFC. It is not the players fault that government regulations stop them from entering the UK. The fact that the club have sent a fitness coach to Croatia so that the players can train makes it pretty clear that the players have not been fined IMO. If the club fined me and then sent over a fitness coach for me to train, I'd tell them where to go and that I'm not training seeing as I'm not getting paid!

Spurs say, hence the fines (deducted wages).

The players have agreed.

They wanted to go. We couldn't stop them. So agreed, don't play the 3rd game. Do your quarantine in croatia with a fitness coach. We'll deduct wages.

Ffs the players agreed. Yet some of our fans have a problem with it? Notice which ones though. Sort your vendettas out.

Spurs say, hence the fines (deducted wages).

The players have agreed.

They wanted to go. We couldn't stop them. So agreed, don't play the 3rd game. Do your quarantine in croatia with a fitness coach. We'll deduct wages.

Ffs the players agreed. Yet some of our fans have a problem with it? Notice which ones though. Sort your vendettas out.

What's the source for us actually deducting wages and the players agreeing to that?

The fact they are in croatia training and that its been reported that they will be fined. Listen to ally golds podcast or you have nuno.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...croatia-giovani-lo-celso-romero-b1917868.html
I don't see how that supports that they have been fined and accepted that fine as a statement of fact.

Would they not train in Croatia if they didn't accept the fine, or if the club was yet to decide on if they wanted to fine them?

Nuno said it would be handled internally didn't he?

I don't see how that supports that they have been fined and accepted that fine as a statement of fact.

Would they not train in Croatia if they didn't accept the fine, or if the club was yet to decide on if they wanted to fine them?

Instead of thinking of a fine. Think of it not being paid for not turning up to work.

How do you think the club is wrong in this or not support them? There are international breaks every month till april barring december.

It would cripple us.

I'm not saying it's the players fault. But it isn't the fudging clubs.

In the article it says they will be fined.

The trio were set to be fined by the club for absconding, though Nuno said everything would be kept in-house.

So Brazilian and other players can play this weekend and ours are stuck in Croatia. Another for the "bottlers" tag.

If we don't make it clear to our two Argentinians and Columbian that this is the last time they travel and if they don't like it, they are free to ask for a transfer.... then we really are a joke.

So Brazilian and other players can play this weekend and ours are stuck in Croatia. Another for the "bottlers" tag.

If we don't make it clear to our two Argentinians and Columbian that this is the last time they travel and if they don't like it, they are free to ask for a transfer.... then we really are a joke.

What? o_O Weren't the Brazilians all at the same game as our Argentinians?

So as it stands before any potential update

Argentina play in Paraguay, Argentina and Peru next month

All three on the red list - we are going to lose him and Romero again for 10 days unless we put our foot down.

So as it stands before any potential update

Argentina play in Paraguay, Argentina and Peru next month

All three on the red list - we are going to lose him and Romero again for 10 days unless we put our foot down.
We have to use the recent disaster as a way to reason with them
The red list situation isn’t gonna change

I know it was probably bollox but it was reported at the time that we went for GLC over Bruno Fernandes, what a sad reality if true. Can't belive how much money we spent on him, I honestly believe there are better players in the championship who would've cost a quarter of the price.
He definitely needs to play in midfield but I don't think he offers enough going forward or defensively.
Tottenham have spent so much money on average players.

No idea why managers keep trying to play him out wide. Does a better job central, best thing would have been to swap him for Alli, or go 4-2-3-1 and put him and Hojberg in a pivot.

Made no sense.

No idea why managers keep trying to play him out wide. Does a better job central, best thing would have been to swap him for Alli, or go 4-2-3-1 and put him and Hojberg in a pivot.

Made no sense.
I think Alli would have been equally ineffective on the right without an attacking full back behind him.

Alli left, Kane in the centre, Son right, perhaps. But Nuno seems to have wanted Kane a bit away from their centre backs and Son on the right would have been another "why?" moment if it didn't work.

Nuno seems to stick with his 4-3-3 almost regardless. Positives and negatives to that. But further down the line it will hopefully mean players getting used to their roles and playing them better than changing from one game to the next would have allowed us to. To me it's a fine enough choice to stick by what he thinks will be the best way forward.

Made no sense.

Yes, he was far from brilliant on Sunday but he needs to be played in midfield to judge him properly

Made no sense.

Yes, play him in the center, as an alternative to Ndombele. Have one of them on the pitch at any given time to give us some creativity.

Back