• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gift Orban

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be more then happy if he turns out to be as good as Defoe was.
He really could be anything
I was told about him by some colleagues from Denmark about this kid over there who was scoring some goals
Then he left
My boss is a Gent fan and a Belgian (based in Denmark)
So he said to me after about 5 games
“Dan, check out out man Gift… he will be the next big thing”
I should add he also rated Charles DeKetallare who has flopped massively at Milan
But he and my team in DK did tell me about Hojlund around a year ago

How dare you! Has Orban ever won the Audi Cup?!
orban-viktor-az-audi-gyarert-is-kuzdeni-kell_lgc.jpg

Veliz will be brought in slowly, giving him time to settle in England.

Scarlet, probably needs another loan out.

Orban scored again today in a 2-2 draw.

Veliz will be brought in slowly, giving him time to settle in England.

Scarlet, probably needs another loan out.

Orban scored again today in a 2-2 draw.

I agree, want orban. But just don't think it would be a make or break to our season.

Doesn’t feel like the links / rumours are that strong here, More fan led?

Probably. Think we are trying to shift players.

If we were going for him, not sure why we'd have brought the argentinian in. Then again we brought in spence after royal.

Probably. Think we are trying to shift players.

If we were going for him, not sure why we'd have brought the argentinian in. Then again we brought in spence after royal.

I think we will see Ajero in the match day squad sooner rather than later, we refused the loan back option so seems weird to take him and give him no real route to football

I think we will see Ajero in the match day squad sooner rather than later, we refused the loan back option so seems weird to take him and give him no real route to football
Won’t be until next year IMO
but he will get a sniff
The key for us is what does a richralison do now
He needs games but he also need to take a chance to two
Did really like his comments about his position and the fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back