• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Why is that out if curiousity ? The guy scores goals from wing . Every time I saw him play he looks dangerous and certainly better than rubbish we have on wings

He struggeled in la liga with the best Barca team for all time while having Xavi, Inesta and Messi feeding him, so what about PL with our lack of creativity, his pace won't help him here.

Signing of the summer.

CJQPxG3WgAAnFQe.jpg

FC Barcelona and Atlético Madrid have reached an agreement for the transfer of the player Arda Turan. FC Barcelona reserve the right to re-sell the player to Atlético until 20 July.

The Managing Board of the Club were made aware last week of the request from coach Luis Enrique and from the favourable report from the Technical Committee that Arda Turan be brought in to form part of the FC Barcelona squad. The Committee has analysed the operation, stating that after negotiations that began months ago, there is an agreement for the signing of the midfielder with Atlético Madrid and with the player himself. Once the reports were studied, the Committee has given the go ahead to the operation.

Given that the operation is taking place during the electoral process, the Managing Committee understands that given their powers, as established in the Club’s statutes, are “limited to the necessary and vital activities that allow the club to function normally and protect its interests”, it is crucial for the operation to be structured in such a way that the Club can successfully sign the player requested by the coach and by the Technical Committee whilst at the same time allowing the next Board of Directors to ratify the operation.

With the intention of safeguarding the Club’s interests and respecting the final decision of the President elect and given the necessity of finalising the operation as soon as possible in order not to miss out on signing the player, FC Barcelona have reached an agreement with Atlético Madrid for the signing of Arda Turan for the next five seasons for the figure of €34m with a possible €7m in variables.

The agreement includes the option of selling the player to Atlético Madrid for the fixed fee less 10% option costs. This option could be exercised by FC Barcelona up until midnight of 20 July if the next Board of Directors should wish so.

This agreement has been ratified unanimously by the Managing Committee.

The Managing Committee understands that the structure of this operation protects the interests of FC Barcelona and will respect the decision of the president that is elected by the members on 18 July.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football...atletico-madrid-for-the-signing-of-arda-turan

Barca still can't register new signings until January next year. Should give Turan plenty of time to 'express himself' and not struggle with the burden of defensive responsibilities.

15 million? o_O I want him to stay as a squad option on the right, but damnit, 15 million?

Can't be true, sadly. But the fact that it's even being reported as being 15m for Townsend... o_O

I'd take 5m for townsend, 15 would be incredible. He needs to get out of our squad as quickly as possible. Other than central midfield, this is our next most pressing position. Prthcrad, Chadli, Eriksen, Dembele, Lamela and a new winger is strong. Hope it's true!

I want to use Townsend to enable us to deal with Southampton for M Schneiderlin as at the moment I think that would be the only way they would do a deal with us now after the TA debacle the last couple of days.

Back