• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

So......those of you who follow football widely (or who play Football Manager).....what's this Ferreira Carrasco fella like? I know nothing about him. What style....out and out winger or wide forward? Strong? Skilful? Fast? Industrious? Would he be a good signing, you reckon?

Well my youtube scouting tells me that he's a pacy dribbler who can work off of either flank. Most of the footage I have seen of him shows him operating from the right flank but looking online for team lineups he appears on the left wing. Could be trouble for Chaldi or Lamela.

Last edited:
Capoue and Paulinho out for a combined fee of about £26mil = 1 Schneiderlin by my maths. fudge it he can have both their wages too.

if only life was so simple

just getting 26 mill for Pauli and Capoue would be enough me....absolute miracle

There was a rumour going around that the spanish translator for Everton fudged up and the deal was supposed to be 30m not 3m, which was the reason for the delay - obviously nonsense but that'd have been funny

Payet to the spammers is interesting....last season he created 135 clear chances, way more than anyone else. For example Hazard created about 100 and Messi 90 something

i think Kane would have loved that kind of service

Payet to the spammers is interesting....last season he created 135 clear chances, way more than anyone else. For example Hazard created about 100 and Messi 90 something

i think Kane would have loved that kind of service

He will probably find it a lot harder to do that now, the French lge is not the best.

He will probably find it a lot harder to do that now, the French lge is not the best.

true, but Barca play in a 3 team league and Messi is the best player in the world and still he was way behind Payet on chances created

im just saying that we have a real problem breaking down teams and he may have helped somewhat. oh well we shall see..............

Back