• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Discussion Thread

Re: Transfer Rumours

Juan Guillermo Cuadrado
------------------------
Apparently we are looking at buying this guy, but then so are Arsenal and Liverpool according to the link here.
http://soccersweep.com/tottenham-to...r-one-of-italian-leagues-most-lethal-players/

I can't claim to know anything about him but on looking at his youtube highlights, he looks like a decent right winger who can beat his man, put in a delivery and score goals. The question is whether or not we need to be purchasing a player for this position?

Liverpool are also interested in him and I see them as a better option. Besides, after last summer we would be foolish to bring in more than 3 max 4 players. Methinks we have more urgent positions to fill. We have Lennon, Townsend and Lamela who can all play on the right wing

Who is that young goalie who used to play for Birmingham that moved to Stoke? He was supposed to be very highly rated.

Valdes is going on a free though never rated him that highly and looks like he will join Monaco.

I see Ochoa is linked with Liverpool today, foreign but highly rated. Good in the old football manager days.

Reina will leave Liverpool though he went awful at the end, has he done any better at Napoli?

Who is that young goalie who used to play for Birmingham that moved to Stoke? He was supposed to be very highly rated.

Valdes is going on a free though never rated him that highly and looks like he will join Monaco.

I see Ochoa is linked with Liverpool today, foreign but highly rated. Good in the old football manager days.

Reina will leave Liverpool though he went awful at the end, has he done any better at Napoli?

Jack Butland.

That's the one, what happened to him? Guess as he doesn't get in the team no one knows but he was raved about as eventually being England no 1 etc.

That's the one, what happened to him? Guess as he doesn't get in the team no one knows but he was raved about as eventually being England no 1 etc.

He's the best British keeper ever...'apparently'....

Get Caulker back
Ben Davies
Remy and Reus as out big splash

-----------Remy
---Reus---Eriksen--Townsend
--------Dembele-Sandro
Davies-Vert--caulker-walker
------------lloris

Reus will never happen and I despair if Townsend is starting over Lamela.

Towsend is a squad player, good pro and a fair bit of talent and hard working. Lamela in that last europa league match showed such sexy foot work that he could rise into the world class category and we need one of those, lamela has to start.

Get Caulker back
Ben Davies
Remy and Reus as out big splash

-----------Remy
---Reus---Eriksen--Townsend
--------Dembele-Sandro
Davies-Vert--caulker-walker
------------lloris

You realize that Reus is one of the best players in the world and the biggest clubs would literally all be after him right?

Here's one that I hope doesn't come off. West Ham are apparently being linked with Jordie Clasie (saw it on some website the other day) although the face competition from us, Arsenal and Fiorentina (IIRC).

Back