• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Discussion Thread

He has? Can we have a source?

See, I assume because you're talking in a transfer thread about Chadli, he must be linked with someone new. It can't just be that you're taking cheap shots at players who haven't even played a competetive game this season, I mean that would be pretty ridiculous.

yes thats exactly what im doing and i take full responsibility for it..............its my opinion based on last season and the world cup. He looks too heavy, too slow, not very motivated, to be a success in the PL. If Poch sees something else, then i hope he finds a player in there. My opinion

yes thats exactly what im doing and i take full responsibility for it..............its my opinion based on last season and the world cup. He looks too heavy, too slow, not very motivated, to be a success in the PL. If Poch sees something else, then i hope he finds a player in there. My opinion

Simply calling a player "****e" isn't an opinion it's an insult. You need to give a reason and back it up.

In which case find another thread to do it in because it has nothing to do with the subject of this one and frankly, constant slating of players and the club gets a little boring.

What??? I thought you bled lillywhite. Mumorn, I don't eve know who you really are anymore

I've grown to love Spurs more. I've lived in London in the past, atmosphere is better than at the Olimpico and Ive lived in the UK my whole life, of course I'd want Spurs to win.

In which case find another thread to do it in because it has nothing to do with the subject of this one and frankly, constant slating of players and the club gets a little boring.

Agree with this, seems to be a theme on here lately for some posters to just be constantly negative about EVERY single thing that spurs do or is related to spurs.

I've grown to love Spurs more. I've lived in London in the past, atmosphere is better than at the Olimpico and Ive lived in the UK my whole life, of course I'd want Spurs to win.

I suppose that has a lot to do with the layout of the stadium? The atmosphere at WHL is poor, must be really bad there...

Agree with this, seems to be a theme on here lately for some posters to just be constantly negative about EVERY single thing that spurs do or is related to spurs.

It's not that, some people are negative people and that's fine.

Just that 'he's ****e' doesn't exactly add much to any discussion, especially as it's been said before in threads that were more relevant.

But would people consider using Townsend as part of the MS bargaining?

I would like us to hold on to Townsend, there are other players we should be looking at move on before. HOWEVER, I think the schneiderlin signing could be crucial to our success this season so if need be I would sacrifice Andros.

Btw I am terrified that Arsenal will steal schneiderlin from under our noses. He is exactly the player they are also missing.

I would like us to hold on to Townsend, there are other players we should be looking at move on before. HOWEVER, I think the schneiderlin signing could be crucial to our success this season so if need be I would sacrifice Andros.

I agree with this; I worry that our level of speed going forward will not be as potent; but then the intelligence/speed of seeing a forward pass is a lot harder to build into a squad imo

Btw I am terrified that Arsenal will steal schneiderlin from under our noses. He is exactly the player they are also missing.

On one level I agree that that is a fear; on another level I think they actually don't need Schneiderlin (or Khedira for that matter). They need what we have: actual physicality in the cm area, whilst Schneiderlin would just be an upgrade on Arteta: good at distribution and keeping things ticking, but they need someone who can actually tackle and retrieve the ball/put their body on the line.

I'd be ****ed off if they DID get Schneiderlin, not least because of the reports he'd prefer us to them, but also because it would effect us more. It wouldn't make them more of a title challenger imv (i think getting William Carvalho of Sporting Lisbon, would more likely do that imo)

£10 mill for Townsend? Are they doing the same thing as we did with Morgan? Shane Long went for £12 mill, and even if Townsend had a bad season, I think he must be worth £15-18 mill in todays market. A swap would be good, but I guess it wont happen.

Back