• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

I think if he'd kept running he'd have run into Scezhezsnzhsys arms, so really no need to lift his feet and fall over like that. Doesn't really matter to me though.

No dive. Clear penalty. Not that it matters.

Bale disappointed me when he over reacted after being fouled in the first half, holding his leg like it had been ran over by a bulldozer, then a second later everything was ok. Thats the kind of brick he needs to cut out.

No dive. Clear penalty. Not that it matters.

Bale disappointed me when he over reacted after being fouled in the first half, holding his leg like it had been ran over by a bulldozer, then a second later everything was ok. Thats the kind of brick he needs to cut out.

They all do it. Ronaldo, Messi et al. He needs to fudging stick to th left flank. There isnt a defender who can live with him when he plays there so to come on to the right where he is so obviously trying to cut in or centrally where 3 defenders surround him is ludicrous.

don't like to see this at all - but as it's against Arsenal who pretty much made diving an acceptable part of premiership football under Wenger i couldn't really give much of a toss

Clear penalty my foot. A dive yet again by Bale and he needs to fudging cut it out (altough tbh against this lot i can't say i care much).

There was contact by Gibbs, not the goalkeeper. It was a penalty. He did go down a bit easy, but as long as there was contact, and there was, the penalty is clear enough.

There was contact by Gibbs, not the goalkeeper. It was a penalty. He did go down a bit easy, but as long as there was contact, and there was, the penalty is clear enough.

Walker clearly made contact on Gibbs at the other end but because he didn't stick a foot out people said it wasnt a pen on the match thread.

For Parkers booking look at RVP, the guy grabs his knee despite being tackled on his ankle. The result - Parker booked, Modric booked....who is losing here. Look at the amount of times Modric and Parker ran the ball out off play after riding tackle after tackle giving away possesion when if they had gone down and rolled around Arsenal would have suffered.

That one wasn't a penalty because Gibbs was going down before any contact was made.

Something Bale does a lot but people will always make excuses for him. I'm not saying he dived today, but people are always slating Ronaldo and Arsenal players for example, but they either ignore it when our players do it, or make pathetic excuses for them.

Something Bale does a lot but people will always make excuses for him. I'm not saying he dived today, but people are always slating Ronaldo and Arsenal players for example, but they either ignore it when our players do it, or make pathetic excuses for them.

I agree with this to a degree, Bale does know how to get people booked but to be fair he does go down under contact, despite the rolling around. Walker, as an example, has on several occasions gone down under no contact.

The real question is can we succeed without this behaviour seeing as every top team in the world has at least 5 cheater in it. The rest are in denial....

He dodges challenges from a defender and GK on both sides inside the box, who get nothing of the ball and somehow it is not a foul ? Please..

Can't really understand the defense of him here but a twenty page epic with the last dive didn't really solve much so there's not much point debating it. Was looking for it, and needs to man the fudge up.

Back