• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

2. Posters keep saying I'm faking being a girl, but why? I don't understand this, what's the point? If anything I wish I hadn't said because the reaction on here has been quite nasty, maybe I shouldn't have been honest and just pretended to be male?

It's Rule 29 of the internet.

29. On the internet all girls are men, and all kids are undercover fbi agents.

Oi Hotspur - you goin game tomorrow? Meet me at the cornerpin at 1pm and...

We can go have a drink or two. Maybe a kofta.

WOW! Just logged on after a few days away!! For, what I thought was a positive post, our star player willing to turn down Barcelona, I've got a lot of negative reaction.

Just to answer a few things:

1. The reason I put my username as Hotspurgirl, was coz I thought it was pretty clever, it can mean 2 things. As in hotspurgirl because Hotspur is the second part of the name of the club I support but it can mean HOT Spurgirl as well. OK maybe too clever by half. Wish I had just put something simple now with no gender reference.

2. Posters keep saying I'm faking being a girl, but why? I don't understand this, what's the point? If anything I wish I hadn't said because the reaction on here has been quite nasty, maybe I shouldn't have been honest and just pretended to be male?

3. Football is not just watched by men y'know. Lots of girls like it now too especially younger ones like me. Recently it was claimed that 40% of Barcelona's socios are women and other countries don't seem to care.

Anyway, it's no bother, I'm not going to post on here again. It's not worth it. :-#

I'll still support Spurs and hope we do well this season and beyond. C ya!!

Sorry mate. I wasn't being dismissive of you!! I was flirting transparently, (I thought) and having some banter. As in, wow look at the woman sours fan! My dream woman in theory as I'm sure the other lads will confirm most of the time they get grief about watching the footy from their missus. Really didn't mean to scare you off and you talk alot of sense for a woman!! ;)

WOW! Just logged on after a few days away!! For, what I thought was a positive post, our star player willing to turn down Barcelona, I've got a lot of negative reaction.

1. The reason I put my username as Hotspurgirl, was coz I thought it was pretty clever, it can mean 2 things. As in hotspurgirl because Hotspur is the second part of the name of the club I support but it can mean HOT Spurgirl as well. OK maybe too clever by half. Wish I had just put something simple now with no gender reference.

3. Football is not just watched by men y'know. Lots of girls like it now too especially younger ones like me. Recently it was claimed that 40% of Barcelona's socios are women and other countries don't seem to care.

Anyway, it's no bother, I'm not going to post on here again. It's not worth it. :-#

First Greg, then hotspurgirl... you're driving them away, damnit! Driving them away!

So many blokes have faked being women on here (and other forums) is it any surprise most of us are sceptical?

Besides that I'm not sure if I'm bothered by the opinion of a fan who only started supporting us because we were in the CL. The sort of thing we have ridiculed Liverpool, Man U, and the scum twins fans for being for years.

Also, where has anyone said females don't watch football? I haven't seen that been posted by anyone.

You all moan about picking up Glory hunting fans but more fans means more revenue for the club and hopefully more success. I suppose I am a glory hunter too after becoming a Spurs fan when we won the FA cup in 1981. We all start somewhere.

c'ya hun

You all moan about picking up Glory hunting fans but more fans means more revenue for the club and hopefully more success. I suppose I am a glory hunter too after becoming a Spurs fan when we won the FA cup in 1981. We all start somewhere.

Don't mind picking them up for the revenue, just don't want to hear their opinions :-"

Can't we all just have a sensible discussion which doesn't involve gender? I don't think Barcelona will go for Bale anyway, to be honest - he doesn't really suit their style of play. Perhaps Real Madrid though, they have the buying power and the direct, powerful football that would suit Bale. But I don't think he'll move if we finish in the Champions League qualification spots.

Glory hunters don't stay with the club though - they'll move on like success-hungry sheep looking for the next multiple trophy winners. Don't mind fans following the club for the style of play etc and continuing to do so - through good and bad.

Glory hunters don't stay with the club though - they'll move on like success-hungry sheep looking for the next multiple trophy winners. Don't mind fans following the club for the style of play etc and continuing to do so - through good and bad.

And just maybe hotspurgirl will be a lifelong fan. Just seems a bit judgemental to assume that she is a gloryhunter and will drop Spurs if we go back to mid-table mediocrity.

And just maybe hotspurgirl will be a lifelong fan. Just seems a bit judgemental to assume that she is a gloryhunter and will drop Spurs if we go back to mid-table mediocrity.
Let's hope so! We're playing some great football at the moment and am sure there are quite a lot of people starting to follow the club becauase of our style of play.

Are we using this as the Gareth Bale thread?

If so I think him and Sylvie have some serious explaining to do, to rafa.

scaled.php

Does the child look familiar?

_51814888_gareth_bale1_huw.jpg

A photo, with the forum on your laptop in the background, would've sorted this brick out

You cannot expect people to trust your username

There is nobody on here called "SpursLad", or "YidFella", or "TottenhamBoy"

I WANT THE TRUTH

Bales penalty.

Dive? Yes. So fudging what. We've discussed this before and I'll say it again. Against this lot I couldn't give a fudging monkeys!!!

Taking the shine off it a bit for me.

For those who claimed before he was 'diving to protect himself', what's the excuse this time.

Disappointing but COYS, let's win this in the second half

Back