• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

you are consistently positive (not meaning that in a bad way)
As the other poster said we will all breath easy come September
.....Greenday wake me up when septemeber ends....begins lol

Yes lets hope Madrid keep the noise down and go for other targets......if we do only have bale for another season then I hope we can make it count....I suppose the only worry is if Man United are serious and Bale wants to go their....but now saf has left im not so worried.........Moyes is gonna be hard pressed to make players sign for him due to his successful reputation or lack of depending on how you view him.... A bit more quality around the Balester.........big seasons from siggy holtby........

you never know we may just have a decent season and if we can sign Brazilian box2box bloke and Spanish lethal scorer geezer then we may all be feeling very positive very soon.

Suck on our collective Chaddy's Marca, Perez, Zidane.....did you expect us to bend over and take it up the tailpipe and let you have our star man??????? JOG ON fudge YEAH!!!!

I am positive mate, but in this case I made a statement based on stuff I knew (I was told something unequivocally and I trusted that it would be adhered to). Seriously mate, if you don't breathe easy now regarding Bale, that's because you're a glutton for the media drama. We all are to an extent, but all they've done is plough the field for the future...

but levy hasnt said anything though. So what are we believing in? if anything track record shows that when he says nothing he sells on deadline day LOL

We've gone over this before. His chairman's statement on the last day of the season said that we would not be looking to sell any key players this summer

We've gone over this before. His chairman's statement on the last day of the season said that we would not be looking to sell any key players this summer

we have? you never told me this before...or at least i ahent seen it

wait wait wait. i rememeber now....that statement still left much room for a change of heart. not good enough

make it like a modric summer

edit next morning...just realised that the joking tone would be lost on the next. i am being playful here BUT i do honestly think he didnt make a categorical statement..basically he just said.."we ARENT LOOKING...." kind of wishy washy

Last edited:

BOQDi17CQAA2sDB.jpg

LEGEND

That's a cracker!

The link between Jimmy and Gareth is almost sad. You can't imagine bumping into Gareth in a local café.

Bale is going nowhere and never was going to.

Like to think so. But Bale still has not come out and said he is happy to stay at Spurs and doesn't wants to go anywhere. He is still keeping his options open. I think we can only be 100% sure when the transfer window closes.

Like to think so. But Bale still has not come out and said he is happy to stay at Spurs and doesn't wants to go anywhere. He is still keeping his options open. I think we can only be 100% sure when the transfer window closes.

Because he probably will go next summer. I'd prefer he didn't come out proclaiming his love for the shirt, saying we are the best club ever and then he leaves.

He's clearly not leaving this summer though. We have no reason to sell. We have a tough bastard of a chairman. He isn't going. Chill.

Also if you're due a new improved contract, it's not a bad starting point for negotiations to be wanted by every elite club in Europe. His best option is to give nothing away which is exactly what he's done.

Well we will see, but he will be running out in a Spurs shirt next season.

Why does he have to come out and say that, he has 3 years left on his contract, end of, thanks

If he comes out and says he wants to stay, his bargaining position for a new contract is not as strong. Maybe he wants to see which players we sign before making a final decision. Don't blame him in the slightest. He's more than likely never going to play in a World Cup or Euros, so eventually he's got to be playing in the Champions League every season.

Am I an idiot for not knowing what the hell Ground 50-50 win % means? I have never seen that stat before shown in football, and I've been watching for a long time!

I presume it's the same as (or derived from) tackling success? Percentage of 50-50 balls won I guess.

Back