• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

I wonder if he has been holding back for the Euros and is scared of missing out? Maybe after the Euros (or once he is there) he will forget about any potential injuries and play a bit more aggressive etc.

Yeah I know its doubtful, but we know the thought of playing in the Euros with Wales is huge for him and maybe he is doing everything to not get injured. Once next season starts he'll probably run around like a mad man first game and do a hamstring

Think it’s more likely he will get worse, nothing to be fit for

Odd interview with Bale in the Times today, mainly about how he irked the Spanish press by refusing to play galactico games, but allowing the lad to plug his “rowbots” rowing machine themed gym in Shoreditch, which is only a couple of man-bun points away from opening a cereal cafe. Barely a mention of Spurs. That’s a PR machine which is focused hard on the post-football career.

Odd interview with Bale in the Times today, mainly about how he irked the Spanish press by refusing to play galactico games, but allowing the lad to plug his “rowbots” rowing machine themed gym in Shoreditch, which is only a couple of man-bun points away from opening a cereal cafe. Barely a mention of Spurs. That’s a PR machine which is focused hard on the post-football career.

ooh, I work near there, might check it out (I won't actually exercise though, they might have a bar, or a coffee shop)

I like his man bun

ooh, I work near there, might check it out (I won't actually exercise though, they might have a bar, or a coffee shop)

I like his man bun

It’s just possible that he has cunningly hired some staff and isn’t personally presiding over the kombucha dispensers. Maybe pop in there last thing on a Friday when he goes in to cash up the tills.

More PL goals than Sterling, Aubemanyoang and Cavani this season. His 11 goals is the same as Mane, Zaha and Rashford.

Only in considerably less playing time.

Bale has averaged one goal per 84 PL minutes this season. No one in the top 20 goalscorers are close to that.

I say keep him.

More PL goals than Sterling, Aubemanyoang and Cavani this season. His 11 goals is the same as Mane, Zaha and Rashford.

Only in considerably less playing time.

Bale has averaged one goal per 84 PL minutes this season. No one in the top 20 goalscorers are close to that.

I say keep him.

Without Kane, it’s a no brainer to keep him if we can. He can play nine and be lazy. Him and Kane didn’t work because neither of them are keen on pressing and hard work. Also that out wide you need to do more tracking,etc.

Is a frustrating player when you can see the talent he still has, his last goal was just vintage Kane gliding through the middle and poking it into the corner (via the post).

Is a frustrating player when you can see the talent he still has, his last goal was just vintage Kane gliding through the middle and poking it into the corner (via the post).

Still a fudging player there for sure ..

We got a cameo, and I'm glad we did ..

Back