• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

I dont get this. Bale has been defended and given so much time to pull his finger out. We have pandered to him and take his time to get fit. The manager has always said Gareth is trying his best in training etc ... that approach has not worked whatsoever. Sometimes people need a right kick up the arse to start going.

Another manager would make Gareth run faster on the pitch or make more effort?

At the very least it takes the heat off Deli and he can hopefully get his head down and start ahead of Gareth.
I kind of imagined Jose would have better things to do than trawl through a load of fluff Instagram posts put out by Bale's minions.

He's going to be apoplectic when he sees Marky's brick OMT.

I kind of imagined Jose would have better things to do than trawl through a load of fluff Instagram posts put out by Bale's minions.

He's going to be apoplectic when he sees Marky's brick OMT.
It was raised by a press guy on Wednesday to get a bite
Not by Jose

It’s amazing to see people still take Bales side on this.

Granted he has had limited time on the pitch, but he’s shown minimal effort against pretty awful teams - compared him to how Serge played his way back into the first team via early EL games.

it’s now mid feb and he’s still looking like when he first signed.

He’s taking the tinkle.

this isn’t on Jose.

Granted he has had limited time on the pitch, but he’s shown minimal effort against pretty awful teams - compared him to how Serge played his way back into the first team via early EL games.

He’s taking the tinkle.

this isn’t on Jose.
Serge was not coming off roughly 18 months of injury and lack of game time. Different situation for both players. None of us (as far as I can tell) are on the inside and know what's actually going on w GB. It would be good however, if Bale made a club sanctioned statement about what's happening.

I think Bale is an idiot for letting his fitness drop off a cliff.
But why is Mourinho getting his knickers in a twist over a tweet or whatever?
I think Jose has much much more important things to get his knickers in a twist over.
This is one example of what tinkles me off with Mourinho he can't miss digging out a player in public.

I think Bale is an idiot for letting his fitness drop off a cliff.
But why is Mourinho getting his knickers in a twist over a tweet or whatever?
I think Jose has much much more important things to get his knickers in a twist over.
This is one example of what tinkles me off with Mourinho he can't miss digging out a player in public.
Last time he refused to talk about him (abs was a dingdong) and people moaned
Now he had responded..., people moan
He isn’t digging the player out... he was highlighting an issue with a players use of social media
And as I always say... you need to hear the question as well as the answer

Last time he refused to talk about him (abs was a dingdong) and people moaned
Now he had responded..., people moan
He isn’t digging the player out... he was highlighting an issue with a players use of social media
And as I always say... you need to hear the question as well as the answer
Mourinho should concentrate on the more pressing matters at hand!

Jose is not as naive as that. he could have swerved the Bale rubbish as he did with Dele.
just deflecting as normal.
No
He said what he said and why he said it
He isn’t naive
He knows exactly what he is saying
And he also said why he said it
I mean you can’t really ask for more when asked a question
He could have said ... no he had a great session on Tuesday but I didn’t take him to Liverpool in case they robbed him maybe...

He’s taking the tinkle.

this isn’t on Jose.

It’s the sitting on the bench with that smirk on his face that’s beginning to tinkle me off. He looks happier when he doesn’t play than when he does.

It’s the sitting on the bench with that smirk on his face that’s beginning to tinkle me off. He looks happier when he doesn’t play than when he does.

I don't disagree, but public spats between manager and players doesn't look good irrespective of who is right or wrong.

We're had Aurier, Dele, Bale,...who's next?

Back