• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

I think he is permanently crocked and is hiding it for another significant contract

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I think you are right. Mourinho is wanting more from Bale and waiting for him to go full pelt in training but Bale can't, or is too worried about doing so. Bale probably thinks if he stays reasonably fit then Jose will have to start him, so they are both effectively playng a game of chicken to see who caves first. All guesswork though, who knows exactly.

I’m beginning to think that Bale was a Levy signing and not a Mourinho one.

There was talk about Jose calling him to talking about his situation, he clearly wasn’t convinced.

Does Jose still speak to ex players at Real? They would have given him the lowdown.

I’ve not given up hope yet that something just clicks in him and he gets us over the line at the end of the season, but if it continues like this it will be such a shame. It’s like he’s lost his heart, the fire in his belly.

I’d have the sports psychologists sitting with him regularly. Showing old video clips of his performances, maybe drop in some comments from people saying he’s washed up, basically try everything. If we can get him going it quite literally is a game changer.

Probably got some sores from sitting on the bench for so long. Maybe one of the medical staff can roll him over every now and then so he doesn’t get them.
Mourinho should give Bale a golf club so at least he can work on his swing to reduce the muscle atrophy due to 3 years of being a bench warmer.

posted on the Jose thread. Feel Mourinho's comments were wholly unnecessary. Everyone knows Bale doesn't respond to public criticism so dont get what Jose is trying to achieve, just inflames the situation. Pointless.

Genuinely feel another manager would be getting far more from him.

posted on the Jose thread. Feel Mourinho's comments were wholly unnecessary. Everyone knows Bale doesn't respond to public criticism so dont get what Jose is trying to achieve, just inflames the situation. Pointless.

Genuinely feel another manager would be getting far more from him.

I dont get this. Bale has been defended and given so much time to pull his finger out. We have pandered to him and take his time to get fit. The manager has always said Gareth is trying his best in training etc ... that approach has not worked whatsoever. Sometimes people need a right kick up the arse to start going.

Another manager would make Gareth run faster on the pitch or make more effort?

At the very least it takes the heat off Deli and he can hopefully get his head down and start ahead of Gareth.

I dont get this. Bale has been defended and given so much time to pull his finger out. We have pandered to him and take his time to get fit. The manager has always said Gareth is trying his best in training etc ... that approach has not worked whatsoever. Sometimes people need a right kick up the arse to start going.

Another manager would make Gareth run faster on the pitch or make more effort?

At the very least it takes the heat off Deli and he can hopefully get his head down and start ahead of Gareth.

It has been a complete waste of time and money and he has shown that his last couple of years at Madrid were not down to just Zidane. He has earnt a fortune over those 3 years and he must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Back