• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Other than sit on the bench and warm up during a game and collect huge wages and play golf and fix his man-bun, what does he do?

Last edited:
To be honest hasn't played much for Wales in the last year,when he has, don't be surprised what i will add here....done nothing much really.

A few free kicks and a couple of crosses here and there lol....

I think sometimes why doesn't Jose think outside the box for a change (as if he would do that)but play him next Hoyberg in the middle like Stevie Gerrard was doing in his last couple of seasons for Liverpool, Bale can pick it up from the centre backs, ping it around and when the opportunity arrives carry the bag through the middle. He can pass it much better than Sissiko or Winks, Hoyberg can sweep behind him then.

At least he's got the whole pitch to look at instead of twenty meters of line and the corner flag he has at the moment.

Do fecking something... give him something ,so frigging frustrating that we've got a player who can turn games.

I do wonder if the difference (apart from possibly attitude) is the amount of times Bale wasn't picked to play, where Ronaldo would always get picked and rightly so.

But Ronaldo is an absolute beast who deserves to play every game on his goal record alone, look at how he looks after himself, his determination to win and general attitude is way above anyone we have.

He'd already won 5 CL's and titles in 2 countries, set for life yet in his mid 30's he fancied another challenge to keep him going. We have no one like that.

But Ronaldo is an absolute hunk of burning love who deserves to play every game on his goal record alone, look at how he looks after himself, his determination to win and general attitude is way above anyone we have.

He'd already won 5 CL's and titles in 2 countries, set for life yet in his mid 30's he fancied another challenge to keep him going. We have no one like that.

Why I said he would always rightly get picked.

Yup. My comment was aimed at Jose (not very well aimed), as he has not been given opportunities to get any rhythm.

The other problem with the games which he has been given is the context of them

I hate to bang on about it on multiple threads but if you have a system and engrained way of playing then players come in/out seemlessly.

However when Bale has played most of his games, its been in the EL when we've had the dregs of the squad thrown into a random 11 who run around like strangers and in the absence of a system

The other problem with the games which he has been given is the context of them

I hate to bang on about it on multiple threads but if you have a system and engrained way of playing then players come in/out seemlessly.

However when Bale has played most of his games, its been in the EL when we've had the dregs of the squad thrown into a random 11 who run around like strangers and in the absence of a system
Unless he is rubbish in training, which none of us know, he simply needs competitive minutes. Then we will be able to know whether he can contribute.

Back