• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

They're removing the stage, are they? :ross: :ross: :ross:

Icelander's right, it's the little things that give you the most happiness, and imagining Perez's glowering face as that pompous stage goes down will make me chuckle for a while yet.

Points to a considerably icier reception for Gareth, though.The way this is looking, he'll only get his dream move one minute before the deadline, and then he'll have to immediately head off with Wales for the international break. Little time to train with Madrid, and certainly a very anti-climactic unveiling in store. I wonder how that'll affect how the famously spoiled Madrid fans view his first appearance. A lot of them were and remain against this signing: if he plays badly, I can only imagine what the response will be like. Will they get the white handkerchiefs out, I wonder?

I still want him to stay, as long as our summer spending hasn't been contingent on the Bale sale which I suspect it has.

In fact, delaying it could play in to Madrids hands if that is the case. We've spent something like £80m net, I can't see how we could possibly afford that without selling Bale. If Madrid know that, they could leverage the price down knowing we have to sell.

Since the start of the summer I've just wanted the window to be over and done with. Wake me up on September 2nd and see where the pieces have fallen, I hate transfer windows.

1348245056_sean_connery_raction_to_andy_murray_at_the_us_open.gif

Oh sweet karma. I've never appreciated the taste of your pointy and bitter teats as I do now!

Sunday headlines:

"They're Real Mad-in-drid!"

"Exit Stage Left!"

I've come to realise that it's the little things in life that give you joy, and this will keep me going for at least a month. I love Daniel Levy. \o/

Brilliant post.

And excellent gif! \o/

Icelander's right, it's the little things that give you the most happiness, and imagining Perez's glowering face as that pompous stage goes down will make me chuckle for a while yet.

Points to a considerably icier reception for Gareth, though.The way this is looking, he'll only get his dream move one minute before the deadline, and then he'll have to immediately head off with Wales for the international break. Little time to train with Madrid, and certainly a very anti-climactic unveiling in store. I wonder how that'll affect how the famously spoiled Madrid fans view his first appearance. A lot of them were and remain against this signing: if he plays badly, I can only imagine what the response will be like. Will they get the white handkerchiefs out, I wonder?

Excellent point!

A coupla days ago I was 100% convinced he would go, today only 95%.

I still want him to stay, as long as our summer spending hasn't been contingent on the Bale sale which I suspect it has.

In fact, delaying it could play in to Madrids hands if that is the case. We've spent something like £80m net, I can't see how we could possibly afford that without selling Bale. If Madrid know that, they could leverage the price down knowing we have to sell.

Since the start of the summer I've just wanted the window to be over and done with. Wake me up on September 2nd and see where the pieces have fallen, I hate transfer windows.

Maybve Levy is keeping this all going untill the deadline day knowing it will boost our media coverage and then he'll say to Madrid "**** off" whiolst all this coverage covers the deal?

Maybe Levy actually already has Bale tied down to a new bumper contract but has been instructing him to say nothing in order to fulfil this?

Maybe Levy is trying to delay Arsenals business, as some have suggested?

Maybe Levy is just trying to haggle the price up?

That's the thing with Daniel Levy. He's just to darn sneaky and cunning to tell what's going on in his mind. In some ways, I don't think Levy actually knows what goes on in his head. I think he just wakes up in the morning and says "Today I'm gonna wind team x right up, with a drastic rise in the asking price or a cheeky £250k bid for Phile Neville.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/transfers-gareth-bale-facing-pressure-2240993?

Who is this utter helmet on SSN outside WHL hahahaha, a deal is close for Bale to realise his lifelong dream of playing for Madrid...

**** off Sky you utter tools

[video=youtube;eu6UVbwnBCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu6UVbwnBCE[/video]

My word. Imagine you saw that video on scout nation on YouTube. No wonder we wanted £100m.

What a player, already miss him.

Shame you acted a **** in the last few weeks but good luck in Madrid. Sky's the limit.

Who is this utter helmet on SSN outside WHL hahahaha, a deal is close for Bale to realise his lifelong dream of playing for Madrid...

**** off Sky you utter tools

Just seen it now.

The deal we believe is done (We believe? So you dont actually know do you?)

It may go through today..or tomorrow ( So you dont actually know do you?)

They are getting paid for this,

But the best, okay its petty, the best thing is, seeing images of their ground with that stage gone. Priceless. Absolutely priceless.

My word. Imagine you saw that video on scout nation on YouTube. No wonder we wanted £100m.

What a player, already miss him.

Shame you acted a **** in the last few weeks but good luck in Madrid. Sky's the limit.

At least on the pitch he went out on a high, that goal v Sunderland was almost his last kick in a Spurs shirt. Not a bad way to finish I suppose,(if thats what it is?) what a shame it wasnt the goal that clinched 4th spot.

Just seen it now.

The deal we believe is done (We believe? So you dont actually know do you?)

It may go through today..or tomorrow ( So you dont actually know do you?)

They are getting paid for this,

But the best, okay its petty, the best thing is, seeing images of their ground with that stage gone. Priceless. Absolutely priceless.

and how he spoke really slowly for maximum effect !!!! tool

Thank you for everything Gareth....I really mean that....in terms of wishing you luck I do....I really do but I stand by my belief that this summer was not the right time to move.

We will move on quickly and I hope you don't find that dressing room a nightmare....whatever happens as a spurs fan I will always think of you in a spurs shirt and love you for that...just a shame how things have been recently.

hope you show us fans a bit of class in your glamour & glitz press conference.

I won't begrudge him for moving on, I can proudly say I watched a truly world class player, perhaps one who may go down as one of the greatest of all time, play for Spurs and I witnessed a few of his best games. I saw him score against Arsenal in our first league win against Arsenal in GHod knows how many years. I saw him score against Chelsea just 3 days later. I saw him make the best right back in the world at the time, and all of the other European champions at the time, look like complete mugs when we faced Inter Milan at home.

He handled his time at Tottenham with complete class and was down to ground, unforuntately in the past month that's gone a bit but I can understand how all the global media attention would go to his head. At the same time though, he hasn't publicly came out and said "I want out" and I can see he genuinley is trying his best not to ruin his relationship with Spurs fans, at the same time as trying to ensure he gets the move he wants.

We've brought in 7 top class players as replacments, and their may still be more to come. If 10 years ago you were to say to me that we would have a player like Bale I would laugh. I would be happy to see a player of his calibre leave if it only meant we had him for a while, which we did. And I would have happily taken 7 players of the class we have got then the dross we used to have.

May not have been the perfect ending, but was the perfect time spent at this club. Thanks for the meories Gareth and good luck!

I won't begrudge him for moving on, I can proudly say I watched a truly world class player, perhaps one who may go down as one of the greatest of all time, play for Spurs and I witnessed a few of his best games. I saw him score against Arsenal in our first league win against Arsenal in GHod knows how many years. I saw him score against Chelsea just 3 days later. I saw him make the best right back in the world at the time, and all of the other European champions at the time, look like complete mugs when we faced Inter Milan at home.

He handled his time at Tottenham with complete class and was down to ground, unforuntately in the past month that's gone a bit but I can understand how all the global media attention would go to his head. At the same time though, he hasn't publicly came out and said "I want out" and I can see he genuinley is trying his best not to ruin his relationship with Spurs fans, at the same time as trying to ensure he gets the move he wants.

We've brought in 7 top class players as replacments, and their may still be more to come. If 10 years ago you were to say to me that we would have a player like Bale I would laugh. I would be happy to see a player of his calibre leave if it only meant we had him for a while, which we did. And I would have happily taken 7 players of the class we have got then the dross we used to have.

May not have been the perfect ending, but was the perfect time spent at this club. Thanks for the meories Gareth and good luck!

This, go and live out your dream Gareth then come back and finish your career at Spurs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for everything Gareth....I really mean that....in terms of wishing you luck I do....I really do but I stand by my belief that this summer was not the right time to move.

We will move on quickly and I hope you don't find that dressing room a nightmare....whatever happens as a spurs fan I will always think of you in a spurs shirt and love you for that...just a shame how things have been recently.

hope you show us fans a bit of class in your glamour & glitz press conference.

+1 Although I wouldn't be too harsh on Bale, as I believe that Levy has been firmly in control with this deal. As for Gareth missing training, why would you run the risk of your prize asset getting damaged?

Wonderfully put.

Back