• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

But the media said he might not.

Sweet Jesus, are we really saying that they are sometimes wrong. My whole belief system is shattered.

Fair play to Bale so far. He's handled his situation much better than Berbataco and Rat Face. I hope he continues to do so whatever happens. He always struck me as a lad with a bit of class.

Did Bale attend training?

i have been without my phone all day - so no GG... i picked up the ES after work and didn't see one mention of Bale and training so i guess that means he was in as you just know it would have been back/front page news if he had skipped it.

Just when it had died down a little, the media will pick up on this no doubt, and start to cobble up another 'Bale to Madrid' exclusive ](*,)

died down??

it's only been quiet today because he turned up to training and the journos had to shelve their already written "OMG Bale doesn't train with Spurs - 100 million mega deal tossathon!" exclusives.

normal service will resume tomorrow

died down??

it's only been quiet today because he turned up to training and the journos had to shelve their already written "OMG Bale doesn't train with Spurs - 100 million mega deal tossathon!" exclusives.

normal service will resume tomorrow

well I did say 'a little'. As you say, just a dip for the day, while they think of more sh#t to print

tomorrows marca headline:

El Presidente de Madrid Ejaculacion 125 million euros por Gareth Bale......

Tottenham HotspurVerified account
‏@SpursOfficial
We've been delighted with the response to the Gareth Bale NBC billboard in Times Square @nyspurs #THFC

Tottenham HotspurVerified account
‏@SpursOfficial
The two-week campaign was so popular that it was extended by a further fortnight, which ends today @NYSpurs #THFC

Ha. There you go, but as the others say this will be twisted into some piece of brick story about Bale leaving.

Marca seem to be talking about Bale having arrived late at Spurs training...because 'he's still waiting for Real to complete his transfer'

Back