• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Don't think we could afford him and not sure I'd want him now anyway.

I am sure his value would have dropped hugely if he becomes a flop at Real. Not sure if we will still need him in future but we have to make sure he doesn't end up at ManU, Chelsea or even Arsenal !

The Gareth Bale transfer saga is gaining momentum as Tottenham look more and more likely to lose their star man.

On Friday afternoon Spanish newspaper AS reported that Gareth Bale’s agent, Jonathan Barnett, has confirmed that the winger has stayed behind to finalise his move to Real Madrid.

If the transfer does indeed go ahead, it appears likely Real Madrid will break the world transfer record to bring in the Welsh superstar.

However, AS also reported that Real Madrid may throw in a player such as Fabio Coentrao to lessen the cost.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/g...dly-as-negotiations-with-madrid-continue-as/?

Adios, Bale enjoy playing for such a scummy club like Real ... Wish you all the best, however Viva BARCA (until they come in for Sandro or Vertonghen)

I am sure his value would have dropped hugely if he becomes a flop at Real. Not sure if we will still need him in future but we have to make sure he doesn't end up at ManU, Chelsea or even Arsenal !

imo in two or three years time he will join Utd, Chelsea or City for a knockdown fee because he didnt live up to the hype. He really has no idea what he is letting himself in for at Real. He is too young and that club is just mad. His choice though

Richard Canning ‏@real_richcan 1h
My wife was part of the security team that boarded the spurs flight, she didn't see Bale. But was told he traveled to the airport then left

Richard Canning ‏@real_richcan 17m
AVB also didn't travel with the squad

My concern is now the cash. If we sell Bale we need to get paid up front. Just like utd did with Ronaldo. No instalments just cash. Once all £100 million is in our bank we hand over the registration. No deposits no instalments. Just hard cash...or no Deal.

Very few transfer fees in Football are paid upfront. I'm pretty sure only the likes of Emirates Marketing Project do it.
Any signings we make will not be all paid upfront, so it doesnt really matter if we have the 100m in our account now or bit by bit over the next 3 years.

I dont know with twitter is concerned with Bale not going to Monaco today.
This is not news.
It was confirmed yesterday that he wouldn't be travelling.

teletext rumours suggesting that AVB got off the plane to meet Bale at the training ground

:-k

All based on some woman whos works at the airport who knows fudge all about spurs.
She probably didnt see or recognise AVB.
Why would be meeting bale at the training ground urgently? It makes no sense.

My wife was part of the security team that boarded the spurs flight, she didn't see Bale. But was told he traveled to the airport then left

Richard Canning ‏@real_richcan 17m

One last attempt to persuade him to stay?

The Gareth Bale transfer saga is gaining momentum as Tottenham look more and more likely to lose their star man.

On Friday afternoon Spanish newspaper AS reported that Gareth Bale’s agent, Jonathan Barnett, has confirmed that the winger has stayed behind to finalise his move to Real Madrid.

If the transfer does indeed go ahead, it appears likely Real Madrid will break the world transfer record to bring in the Welsh superstar.

However, AS also reported that Real Madrid may throw in a player such as Fabio Coentrao to lessen the cost.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/g...dly-as-negotiations-with-madrid-continue-as/?

This is the AS article that it's from with as usual no quotes from Barnett or Barnes as this lot of spanish pricks call him . They're just as good as the Beano( marca ) in that respect. :)

asbullu3kd9.jpg

Very few transfer fees in Football are paid upfront. I'm pretty sure only the likes of Emirates Marketing Project do it.
Any signings we make will not be all paid upfront, so it doesnt really matter if we have the 100m in our account now or bit by bit over the next 3 years.

That was one of the unusual things about the Ronaldo deal. It was very clearly stated that Real would pay the full £80m into a United account on a specific date.

On the other hand, Levy could probably get a larger total in instalments.

One last attempt to persuade him to stay?

Oh come on KD you don't believe there's any reliabilty this this guys twitter reporting of what people told his wife.

Richard Canning ‏@real_richcan 2h

Bale was never supposed to go to Monaco, he had been ruled out last night why would he travel to the airport?

Richard Canning ‏@real_richcan 2h
I asked her if Soldado travelled, she said who's that...

She's seems to know her stuff

@Jonny_Moffett she was told by another manager that he was there in the lounge, but then left to go back to the training ground

referring to bale again

Richard Canning ‏@real_richcan 47m

I bet this is based on him asking did she see him and her not recognising him.

I'm feeling quite happy at the moment.

I just get the feeling that whatever happens with Bale we will have an amazing season.

I'll reiterate what a few other posters have said recently. It is so much more important we have kept AVB.

My take on it ....

A) Keep Bale and we could potentially challenge for a Top 3 place
B) Replace Bale and spunk mega amounts on the team, on top of Paulinho + Soldado ... Potentially challenge for the title.

Either way I think we win.

The money we've already spent would come out of the Bale fee knowing us. I hope he stays, I don't care what Madrid offer.

At least 75% of the Bale cash (if he goes) should be reinvested into the squad (the rest can go to stadium or whatever).

The money we've already spent would come out of the Bale fee knowing us. I hope he stays, I don't care what Madrid offer.

If that was the case, there is no way we would have the balls to get madrid to pay 100m for Gareth ... we would have settled it a lot sooner.

Back