• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

it's just a hypothetical list of names tbf point is that article is a nonsense

The nonsense-overdrive is in full swing mate. Silence means he's going, we say he's not for sale that means he's going. No winning here. We just have to wait until Sept 1st so as everyone can see what some of us know...

What are the Spurs Public Relations people doing to counteract the aggressive behaviour of Real Madrid? Methinks some carefully worded anonymous leaks to the media regarding a new contract for Bale would be in order.

There is probably something on every day. We have a whole squad to choose from. It's not fair to expect Bale to do every media event.

Michael Dawson, Benoit Assou-Ekotto, Brad Friedel and Andros Townsend

Not exactly our biggest players turning out for it.

Daws was/is 'the face' of UA/Spurs...

What are the Spurs Public Relations people doing to counteract the aggressive behaviour of Real Madrid? Methinks some carefully worded anonymous leaks to the media regarding a new contract for Bale would be in order.

Nothing. Real Madrid are painting themselves as tacos without any help from us.

just so depressing really I wish Levy would say something and we get our striker and shut shop up

Levy saying something wouldn't do zip.

AVB continues to state that Bale will not be sold, however the media are still going at it.

Why, for Gods sake did we want a special relationship with RM for?
its obvious they will regard us as fodder!

My first team in Spain..is now Barca............................................................

Why jump from one classless ship to another?

I only support tottenham but i choice a team in every european league to follow, mainly for betting purposes. I choose Getafe in spain because i thought their burger king kit was funny.

In germany it is wolfsburg because i like to say the first part of wolfsburg very loudly and the latter part quietly, again i think it funny.

In France i follow Nice because i thought it would be nice.

Italy i follow Parma because i like the ham and holland ajax because i use it in the kitchen.

Madrid are not funny or noteworthy and now they are also ****s.

Bale is staying because i just bet on betfair that he would.

Nice quotes, Mr. Bale :)

Bale ready to snub £80m Madrid move and fire Spurs into the Champions League

By Mike Anstead

PUBLISHED: 23:01 GMT, 25 July 2013 | UPDATED: 23:01 GMT, 25 July 2013

Gareth Bale is ready to stay at Tottenham after insisting he will blast them back into the Champions League.

But Bale has now indicated that he will be staying at White Hart Lane this season as Spurs prepare to break their own pay rules and hand him a new £150,000-a-week deal.

Asked if Spurs can reach the Champions League, Bale told Match of the Day magazine: 'Definitely. We all believe we can get into the Champions League otherwise there's not point being here.

'It's just a matter of going out there and proving everyone we can.'

As well as finishing in the top four, Bale believes Spurs can go even further and challenge for the Barclays Premier League title this season.

He added: 'We did a couple of seasons ago so there's no reason why not. We've definitely got a good enough team to challenge. It just depends on how consistent we can be.

'We're all looking forward to the season, hopefully we can improve on last season – I'm sure with a few more additions to the squad we'll be a lot better.'

One signing Spurs have already made is Paulinho, a £17million arrival from Corinthians that is exciting his new team-mate.

Bale said: 'I saw him in the Confederations Cup and he looked a good strong player. I'm sure he'll be a great addition to the squad. And he'll give us a little bit more.'

Paulinho - like every other new face at the club - took part in the initiation ceremonies that the players love.

'Everyone has to sing a song and if they don't sing it well they've got to do it again,' explains Bale.

'Then the players make a tunnel for them to run through and everyone boots them, chucks water of them, slaps them on the head and gives them a wedgie maybe.

'He's the one that created it – ha-ha. He had to go through it at the start. Clint Dempsey was unbelievable for his. He did a rap – he was so good everyone wanted him to do another one.'

Full interview in Match of the Day magazine, on sale now

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rid-Spurs-Champions-League.html#ixzz2a6RcnAFu

Nice quotes, Mr. Bale :)

Bale ready to snub £80m Madrid move and fire Spurs into the Champions League

By Mike Anstead

PUBLISHED: 23:01 GMT, 25 July 2013 | UPDATED: 23:01 GMT, 25 July 2013

Gareth Bale is ready to stay at Tottenham after insisting he will blast them back into the Champions League.

But Bale has now indicated that he will be staying at White Hart Lane this season as Spurs prepare to break their own pay rules and hand him a new £150,000-a-week deal.

Asked if Spurs can reach the Champions League, Bale told Match of the Day magazine: 'Definitely. We all believe we can get into the Champions League otherwise there's not point being here.

'It's just a matter of going out there and proving everyone we can.'

As well as finishing in the top four, Bale believes Spurs can go even further and challenge for the Barclays Premier League title this season.

He added: 'We did a couple of seasons ago so there's no reason why not. We've definitely got a good enough team to challenge. It just depends on how consistent we can be.

'We're all looking forward to the season, hopefully we can improve on last season – I'm sure with a few more additions to the squad we'll be a lot better.'

One signing Spurs have already made is Paulinho, a £17million arrival from Corinthians that is exciting his new team-mate.

Bale said: 'I saw him in the Confederations Cup and he looked a good strong player. I'm sure he'll be a great addition to the squad. And he'll give us a little bit more.'

Paulinho - like every other new face at the club - took part in the initiation ceremonies that the players love.

'Everyone has to sing a song and if they don't sing it well they've got to do it again,' explains Bale.

'Then the players make a tunnel for them to run through and everyone boots them, chucks water of them, slaps them on the head and gives them a wedgie maybe.

'He's the one that created it – ha-ha. He had to go through it at the start. Clint Dempsey was unbelievable for his. He did a rap – he was so good everyone wanted him to do another one.'

Full interview in Match of the Day magazine, on sale now

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rid-Spurs-Champions-League.html#ixzz2a6RcnAFu

I think it is an old interview, done immediately after we signed Paulinho. He has been avoiding the media ever since the Spanish media claimed he has signed for Real.

I might just start supporting Real Madrid. Might be an easier life!

Don't think so. For all the money they spend for big-name players like Ronaldo, Real Madrid have only won 1 league title in 5 years and have not won the CL since 2002. Remember they sacked Del Bosque after winning the 2002 CL and have not won CL since then. So, don't think it is all easy being a Real Madrid fan now. I think the best team to support now is Barcelona as they are more stable and successfull since the emergence of Messi.

Back