• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

player/agent power will win in the end...just a matter of time

What makes you think that the player is so desperate to go to another English club that he would cause a stink at Spurs and refuse to join, say, Real Madrid or Barcelona?

Bale has repeatedly said that he would like to play abroad. I have no reason to believe that he has been lying about that.

What makes you think that the player is so desperate to go to another English club that he would cause a stink at Spurs and refuse to join, say, Real Madrid or Barcelona?

Bale has repeatedly said that he would like to play abroad. I have no reason to believe that he has been lying about that.

I know he has said he would like to play abroad, but that doesnt mean right now or even within the next couple of years. He is still young, he could fulfill this ambition in his late twenties without any problem

if he were to leave Tottenham, of course id want him to go abroad. However there are teams in the Premier League who have the money and power to also tempt him. I mean, if Man U came knocking with a massive offer for him as a player, dont you think he would be tempted??

I just want us to FINALLY get a penalty this season so we can see if Bale is going to take them. I hope he does.

I just want us to FINALLY get a penalty this season so we can see if Bale is going to take them. I hope he does.

Its a shame he never took the one at Norwich in the League Cup, who knows what might have happened in Extra time

Oh yes, I do remember now. Anyway to go the whole premier league season to not get a penalty is quite a feat ( if it happens ). Have we had any blatant pens that have been waved away by anyones memory?

Oh yes, I do remember now. Anyway to go the whole premier league season to not get a penalty is quite a feat ( if it happens ). Have we had any blatant pens that have been waved away by anyones memory?

First one that springs to mind is the blatant one on Bale against Sunderland away.

Problem is that we only have Bale and Lennon who regularly make surging runs in to the area, one of whom always gets penalised for 'diving'. Until we get Dembele breaking forward more or an opposition handball that gets spotted, we will be unlikely to get penalties.

We should have had at least one v Saudi Sportswashing Machine, at home, if I remember rightly.

I know he has said he would like to play abroad, but that doesnt mean right now or even within the next couple of years. He is still young, he could fulfill this ambition in his late twenties without any problem

if he were to leave Tottenham, of course id want him to go abroad. However there are teams in the Premier League who have the money and power to also tempt him. I mean, if Man U came knocking with a massive offer for him as a player, dont you think he would be tempted??

If Bale was available, Man Utd wouldn't be the only bidders. We know that Madrid, especially, are very keen on him. And if Bale was really determined to leave for a bigger club, which now seems to be unlikely for another year at least, then I can't think of a good reason why he would kick up a big fuss about being pushed by Spurs towards Spain rather than Manchester. He will be nigh on 25 by then. Quite old enough to handle it.

Back