• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

He only has one(cross to Lennon at home to Liverpool). He should have two but Vertonghen's goal away to Man Utd was ruled out for some dumb reason. I don't like assist stats, anyone who watches him sees he creates numerous good chances per game but our other players waste them.

I twas ruled out because the goal was ruled to be an own goal.

Yes, which is dumb. The shot was on target and may well have been beating Lindegaard anyway so how it gets ruled as an own goal is beyond me.

He only has one(cross to Lennon at home to Liverpool). He should have two but Vertonghen's goal away to Man Utd was ruled out for some dumb reason. I don't like assist stats, anyone who watches him sees he creates numerous good chances per game but our other players waste them.

Plus a five yard pass to a player who scores from 30 yards is also considered an assist.

Do you think teams will start to put a man on the line for free kicks, and to hell with holding a line?

Definitely want to see Jumbly dribbling in the final third more often and drawing fouls.

If only he could learn how to take corners this well, all our prayers would be answered for at least 3 months.

What a player. Only negative is that he was anonymous the entire 2nd half until about 85 when he appeared on the left and whipped in a beauty.

He's making our strikers look very, very ordinary at the moment. Thank fudge we have him! The rest of the attack need to sort it out!

I think Gareth one of the reasons for the roaming of Bale is the lack of bodies in the box to connect on to his crosses, which leads to him having less faith to cross and the an eagerness to get closer to the action to play those passes or actually shoot closer to the dangerzone.

Perhaps what will actually make his decision to stay or go this summer will be who we but as our CM playmaker AND who we buy to play up front.

Somebody who can create space and release balls to him and then somebody who can actually attack his crosses into the box with regularity and certainty.

CL Football might not be enough...

What a player. Only negative is that he was anonymous the entire 2nd half until about 85 when he appeared on the left and whipped in a beauty.
You obviously didn't pick up on a couple of powerful headed clearances from dangerous crosses at the back plus a fair bit of mundane grafting all round the pitch.

Back