• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fourth - who are we going to beat to it?

It's not over yet. We were unlikely to get anything off Liverpool. Everton will most likely get fourth as the form team though

Bj_gCRTCMAALWrZ.png:large

https://twitter.com/101greatgoals/status/450324817363742720

Bj_eXYUIgAA49M_.jpg

https://twitter.com/samuelj29060/status/450322982129647617

Last edited:
If we take 3 points tomorrow:

4 Arsenal 33 64
5 Everton 32 63
6 Tottenham 33 59

Arsenal V West Ham
Hull V Arsenal
Arsenal V Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Arsenal V West Brom
Norwich V Arsenal

Sunderland V Everton
Everton V Crystal Palace
Everton V Man Utd
Southampton V Everton
Everton V Emirates Marketing Project
Hull V Everton

West Brom V Tottenham
Tottenham V Fulham
Stoke V Tottenham
West Ham V Tottenham
Tottenham V Aston Villa

Is it impossible that we beat West Brom and Fulham at the same time as Arsenal lose to West Ham and Hull, and Everton lose to Palace and United?

It COULD happen, couldn't it? It's just 2 lousy losses for the other two!! Isn't that possible??...:-s

4 Arsenal 33 64
5 Everton 32 63
6 Tottenham 33 59

Arsenal V West Ham
Hull V Arsenal
Arsenal V West Brom
Norwich V Arsenal

Sunderland V Everton
Everton V Crystal Palace
Everton V Man Utd
Southampton V Everton
Hull V Everton

West Brom V Tottenham
Tottenham V Fulham
Stoke V Tottenham
West Ham V Tottenham
Tottenham V Aston Villa

Is it impossible that we beat West Brom and Fulham at the same time as Arsenal lose to West Ham and Hull, and Everton lose to Palace and United?

It COULD happen, couldn't it? It's just 2 lousy losses for the other two!! Isn't that possible??...:-s

We might still finish above united in 6th if we're lucky.

4 Arsenal 33 64
5 Everton 32 63
6 Tottenham 33 59

Arsenal V West Ham
Hull V Arsenal
Arsenal V West Brom
Norwich V Arsenal

Sunderland V Everton
Everton V Crystal Palace
Everton V Man Utd
Southampton V Everton
Hull V Everton

West Brom V Tottenham
Tottenham V Fulham
Stoke V Tottenham
West Ham V Tottenham
Tottenham V Aston Villa

Masochistic post

I am not even thinking about the last 5 matches just yet. Tomorrow nights will be difficult enough for us (it shouldnt be, but it will) get a win and maybe I might start to consider a late run

I dont wanrt us to finish fourth, I dont want us to finish fifth or sisth or any European places. I want no European involvement next season.

We need to get our own house in order first before we go ****ing travelling around Europe.

As much as I hate to say it, it would take a monumental feck up by Wengers boys to not finish above everton, and it would take a monumental effort for Everton to win all their remaining games.

I fancy United to overtake us just because they are hitting form just as we are coming off a few bad results - tonights game determies a lot how we do in the last few matches, and whether the boys are up for it or not.

Actually united look strong again. Gonna be big teams missing out on top four every year now. Those not competing in it next year will most likely qualify for it again next year

Back