• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Formula One on Sky

I did not care who won , only watched it as was a one race decider. That was just farcical really as a sport. Saying not all lapped cars were allowed to overtake and only ones between two drivers.

Utter nonsense .

Moto Gp , WSB , BSB proper racing flag to flag.

I did not care who won , only watched it as was a one race decider. That was just farcical really as a sport. Saying not all lapped cars were allowed to overtake and only ones between two drivers.

Utter nonsense .

Moto Gp , WSB , BSB proper racing flag to flag.

But, what you're arguing for is basically wasting time by allowing all cars to pass to get the same outcome, Max just behind Lewis - so would you rather have Lewis win because the safety car raced around for five laps? Would be silly.

Also, they took so long to let the cars pass the safety car, it would be outrageous if they let them all pass after having had the safety car drive around for four laps.

But, what you're arguing for is basically wasting time by allowing all cars to pass to get the same outcome, Max just behind Lewis - so would you rather have Lewis win because the safety car raced around for five laps? Would be silly.

Also, they took so long to let the cars pass the safety car, it would be outrageous if they let them all pass after having had the safety car drive around for four laps.

Like I say casual observer but Lewis was gone the race was done. Horner said so on the wall to Sky.

Safety car and free pit stops etc all rubbish it’s not racing F1 is my favourite buttplug.

From an impartial viewpoint it was a joke.. How many previous conditions have just a select few cars been allowed to un-lap themselves?

Lapped cars is the entire field, not the ones between two title contenders and then give a massive advantage to one of them due to the tyres their on.
Lapped cars should have been all of them, and then the finish under safety car - but no, we need excitement..

From an impartial viewpoint it was a joke.. How many previous conditions have just a select few cars been allowed to un-lap themselves?

Lapped cars is the entire field, not the ones between two title contenders and then give a massive advantage to one of them due to the tyres their on.
Lapped cars should have been all of them, and then the finish under safety car - but no, we need excitement..

Weird sport . Or is it Sport ? Or Entertainment like WWE ? Felt manufactured

It’s rubbish won’t be watching it again. I love racing but F1 has been cack for yonks

Like I say casual observer but Lewis was gone the race was done. Horner said so on the wall to Sky.

Safety car and free pit stops etc all rubbish it’s not racing F1 is my favourite buttplug.

Yeah, I agree with that. It's odd that the safety car should reduce that gap so much. Odd rules.

Standing here crowning a champion who was 12 seconds behind with 6 laps to go that get a safety car and let the cars overtake the safety car and he loses, bit of a joke really

Could just as well be the other way around though! Hamilton has had his share of luck this season as well.

I don't anything will change the result, but I think Mercedes will kick up a massive fuss about this (and other inconsistencies this season) and I'll be surprised if Masi is still race director next season.

The commentators on the Norwegian broadcast kept saying how Lewis should pit to change his tires just in case there was a crash and a safety car. So that was always a possibility. He took a gamble by not changing tires.

The commentators on the Norwegian broadcast kept saying how Lewis should pit to change his tires just in case there was a crash and a safety car. So that was always a possibility. He took a gamble by not changing tires.

He didn't have the time gap to do so.

Max wouldn't have pitted again had Lewis.

Pit stops are also a risk, you don't stop unless you have to, or you have nothing to lose.

I don't anything will change the result, but I think Mercedes will kick up a massive fuss about this (and other inconsistencies this season) and I'll be surprised if Masi is still race director next season.

Masi will be gone. Totally out of his depth and just seems to bow to whoever shouts the loudest.

It started with the incident in Brazil and has been a mess since.

Back