• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football RIch List

Pat on the back to the supporters also for paying extortionate prices for tickets, merchandise and catering. :)

Pat on the back to the supporters also for paying extortionate prices for tickets,
merchandise and catering. :)
Can't agree more makes you wonder how do schalke get up there? What with supposedly dirt cheap tickets in Germany ??

Among the top 11 clubs in that list, Schalke and us are the only clubs not to win any major trophies in the last 20 years. All the clubs above us have won either a league title or Champs.League trophy. Not good being among the rich clubs when you don't win major honours. I would rather us being a successfull club than a rich one.

Can't agree more makes you wonder how do schalke get up there? What with supposedly dirt cheap tickets in Germany ??

13%2BNewcastle%2BMoney%2BLeague.jpg

Schalke's Commercial income is the 6th highest in Europe completely dwarfing ours.

Last edited:
So even with their cheaty Etihad sponsorship deals and whatnot, we're still richer than City? :lol:

Imagine if we could make CL every season and get that stadium up and running.

The potential is there to be massive... big emphasis on potential.

Someone argued with me before(cant remember who and dont really care) but this is one of the reasons Levy is one of the best in the world.

We don't know how good we have it at times.

Someone argued with me before(cant remember who and dont really care) but this is one of the reasons Levy is one of the best in the world.

Personally I think we should know our place. We're a bricky little club with a crappy old stadium and the worst, most racist fans in the world ;)

Personally I think we should know our place. We're a bricky little club with a crappy old stadium and the worst, most racist fans in the world ;)

And have a manager that would rather see his nephew's toss team win over the team thats employed by him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17769654

Pat on the back, good work Levy and the board!! Doing amazing really i think considering our ground capacity and what we have (havent) actually won in the last few years.

Surely you must appreciate the irony in basically congratulating the chairman for failing deliver silverware or a stadium which was planned for completion this year? I'm sure Levy will be delighted the club is valued so highly, but for me as a football fan this means little tbh.

This may turn out to be the stupidest first post ever but i just have to ask.

I can see how people that have stakes in the club have it good, but having to pay some of the highest ticket, merchandise etc. prices and not really feeling the joy of winning anything, how do you figure you have it so good ?

This may turn out to be the stupidest first post ever but i just have to ask.

I can see how people that have stakes in the club have it good, but having to pay some of the highest ticket, merchandise etc. prices and not really feeling the joy of winning anything, how do you figure you have it so good ?

You're right, it was stupid.

Back