• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football and Politics

Two sides of the same coin, my friend.

Anti-Semitism is rife in the Arab & Islamic world.

And you are quite blatantly anti-arabic/anti islamic yourself.
Mayeb you should confront your own rather strong and quite disturbing prejudices first

Two sides of the same coin, my friend.

Anti-Semitism is rife in the Arab & Islamic world.

It is (though I've been to Israel and I wouldn't exactly say that anti-Arab sentiment [also anti-semitism] isn't rather prevalent there as well) but there is no comparison between the two. At all.

'Do you like secrets? Click to squirt some.'

I pity the the poor sod who came up with that marketing tagline.

Also, I see ads too. I use Adblock, but I've turned it off for this place and Youtube. This joint needs the revenue, so the least I can do is view ads for cougars, squirters and muslim matrimonials while pondering the complexities of the Israeli-Palestinian struggle.

Yep there is nothing quite like pondering which thread to contribute in while glancing at an add for Thai Brides......

gotta love advertising....

Considering that the ads are apparently based on our browsing histories, I am not sure what that says about either you or me. :)

Egyptian hesitantly agrees to play in Israel for Swiss soccer squad

An Egyptian player for a Swiss soccer team agreed to travel to Israel for a qualifying match after first refusing for political reasons.

Mohamed Salah will join the Football Club Basel for its UEFA Champions League qualifying game against Maccabi Tel Aviv on Tuesday evening, the team announced over the weekend.

Salah, 21, reportedly changed his mind after meeting with team officials. He has been under pressure from his fellow countrymen to boycott the match.

“I will fly to Israel,” he said in a statement. “Football is more important than politics and it is my job.

“In my thoughts I am going to play in Palestine and not Israel, and I am also going to score and win there. The Zionist flag won’t be shown in the Champions League.”

In the first match between the two teams, which Basel won 1-0, Salah avoided shaking hands with members of the Israeli team, which includes Israeli-Arabs.

Another Egyptian player for FC Basel, Mohamed El Neny, also will travel to Israel with the team, according to reports.

Source

Irishman hesitantly agrees to play in Belfast for Swiss soccer squad

An Irish player for a Swiss soccer team agreed to travel to Belfast for a qualifying match after first refusing for political reasons.

Mohamed O'Salah will join the Football Club Basel for its UEFA Champions League qualifying game against Maccabi Belfast on Tuesday evening, the team announced over the weekend.

O'Salah, 21, reportedly changed his mind after meeting with team officials. He has been under pressure from his fellow countrymen to boycott the match.

“I will fly to Belfast,” he said in a statement. “Football is more important than politics and it is my job.

“In my thoughts I am going to play in Ireland and not the United Kingdom, and I am also going to score and win there. The Union flag won’t be shown in the Champions League.”

In the first match between the two teams, which Basel won 1-0, O'Salah avoided shaking hands with members of the Northern Irish team, which includes Protestants.

Another Irish player for FC Basel, Mohamed El Henry, also will travel to Belfast with the team, according to reports.

Be interested to know how that looks to some of you. Racist? Unreasonable?

Back