• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

ESPN:

Sat May 4: QPR v Arsenal (5.30pm)

Sky:

Sun May 5: Liverpool v Everton (1.30pm)
Sun May 5: Man Utd v Chelsea (4pm)
Mon May 6: Sunderland v Stoke (8pm)
Sat May 11: Aston Villa v Chelsea (12.45pm - Subject to FA Cup)
Sun May 12: Arsenal v Wigan (1.30pm - Subject to FA Cup)
Sun May 12: Man Utd v Swansea (4pm)

ESPN:

Sat May 4: QPR v Arsenal (5.30pm)

Sky:

Sun May 5: Liverpool v Everton (1.30pm)
Sun May 5: Man Utd v Chelsea (4pm)
Mon May 6: Sunderland v Stoke (8pm)
Sat May 11: Aston Villa v Chelsea (12.45pm - Subject to FA Cup)
Sun May 12: Arsenal v Wigan (1.30pm - Subject to FA Cup)
Sun May 12: Man Utd v Swansea (4pm)

Excellent. Southampton game left alone. One final Saturday 3pm kick-off, if we dont get through tomorrow night

Dont really see why United v Swansea should be picked. Title will be won by then, Swansea are safe, surely there must be a relegation-related game on that day they could have shown

Excellent. Southampton game left alone. One final Saturday 3pm kick-off, if we dont get through tomorrow night

Dont really see why United v Swansea should be picked. Title will be won by then, Swansea are safe, surely there must be a relegation-related game on that day they could have shown

No they have to show United every week its the rules

i presume our game against chelski be shown sometime in May. i thought our other game against stoke would have been nailed on to be shown,stoke could be in the bottom 3 by then with us trying to overhaul our rivals for the that elusive top 4 position,as sky put it.

i presume our game against chelski be shown sometime in May. i thought our other game against stoke would have been nailed on to be shown,stoke could be in the bottom 3 by then with us trying to overhaul our rivals for the that elusive top 4 position,as sky put it.

Would have made more sense than showing United v Swansea, but when logic ever come into thinking when Sky are involved?

Could be a backup in case they lose to Chelsea and City can still theoretically catch them to have the trophy presentation live. Or Sky are macarons. I usually lean towards the latter option in all cases.

Spotted this while looking to see if there was any confirmation of our rearranged match at Cheslea.

Please note that an additional broadcast selection for matches in May will be announced by the Premier League on Monday 15 April.

I assume this will be to change live TV games based on who gets through this weekend. Still have a feeling our match at Stoke will get shown if Wigan win today

FIXTURE UPDATE - CHELSEA, STOKE

Posted 16 April 2013 12:06am

Our Premier League match away to Chelsea, postponed from last weekend as a result of the FA Cup semi-finals, has been rescheduled for Wednesday, May 8, kick-off 7.45pm. The match will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.

In addition, our Premier League match away to Stoke City has been chosen for live coverage on Sky Sports and will now kick-off at 1.30pm on Sunday, May 12.

Live television coverage for the final round of Premier League matches on Sunday, May 19 will be announced in due course.

Our Premier League match away to Chelsea, postponed from last weekend as a result of the FA Cup semi-finals, has been rescheduled for Wednesday, May 8, kick-off 7.45pm. The match will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.

In addition, our Premier League match away to Stoke City has been chosen for live coverage on Sky Sports and will now kick-off at 1.30pm on Sunday, May 12.

Live television coverage for the final round of Premier League matches on Sunday, May 19 will be announced in due course.

Stroke of luck that. We now have an extra day off after that midweek Chelsea game.

Stroke of luck that. We now have an extra day off after that midweek Chelsea game.

I think it was previously scheduled for the Sunday, but at 3pm. I just had a feeling once Wigan reahced the final and the Arse game got postponed, ours would be chosen for TV in its place.

The Chelsea game, I think every man and his dog had an idea it would be on May 8th, what took them so long to confirm it

Live television coverage for the final round of Premier League matches on Sunday, May 19 will be announced in due course.[/QUOTE]

Wigan v Villa looks like favourite to be picked I would say
Soton v Stoke still could have significance
As could our game v Sunderland

This doesn't sit well with me at all, leaves the club able to hold back tickets and sell them at extortionate prices and fleece the fans IMO, just in the same way as concert tickets are sold

All tickets should be cost price plus admin price.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/stubhub-290413.page

CAN'T MAKE EVERY MATCH? SELL YOUR SEAT ON STUBHUB!

Posted 29 April 2013 10:39am

StubHub, the world's largest ticket marketplace and the official secondary ticketing partner of Tottenham Hotspur, is proud to provide a safe and easy way for supporters to buy and sell seats to home matches*.

This is a true exchange for all Spurs supporters to buy and sell freely and safely amongst each other.

One Hotspur Season Ticket Members can list their seats for matches they cannot attend, and set the price they want. Other Spurs supporters can then purchase these tickets and watch matches they may otherwise have missed.

The Club will not dictate pricing and StubHub never sells tickets or sets any prices themselves. Listing your spare seat for sale on StubHub.co.uk is easy, and you’ll be walked through each step of the process.

*Seats can only be listed once the match has sold out.

Here are just some of the benefits for the 2013/2014 Season:

• It’s free to list your seats, you only pay a commission if they sell

You can set your price and change it whenever you like

• StubHub handles all customer service and support

• Every order is backed by StubHub's FanProtectTM Guarantee

• You can remove your listing before it sells and your membership card will remain valid for the match

• If you chose to sell your seat, your membership card will be deactivated for that match

• You’ll get paid for all sales you complete as promised in your listing

• You’ll never have to deal directly with buyers – when a buyer makes a purchase, StubHub will send the ticket info to the club so they can remove the match tickets from the seller’s membership card and issue paper tickets for the buyer to pick up from the stadium on the day of the match

• One Hotspur Season Ticket Members will have no liability for the purchaser’s behaviour in the stadium. Spurs will take responsibility for ensuring the buyer adheres to the ground regulations when attending the match.

In the meantime, we've got plenty of gigs and shows to keep you entertained on StubHub.co.uk.

Last edited:
All this does is stop the less well off purchasing spare tickets. If I ever have to use that site, mine will be cost price. I'm not going to fleece a fellow Yid and IMO people should take a stand against those sellers that do.

Arsenal game sells out within minutes.....fully expect to see hundreds on there straight after at 3 times face value. Disgusting behaviour from the club really.

Basically them saying we don't like touts....not because they're dishonest and fleecing out loyal supporters but because we ain't getting a cut of the action.

Does anyone know at what point on the ST waiting list you're likely to be offered an ST? i.e. Lower than no. 1000 or 500 etc?

All this does is stop the less well off purchasing spare tickets. If I ever have to use that site, mine will be cost price. I'm not going to fleece a fellow Yid and IMO people should take a stand against those sellers that do.

It doesnt do much for the sense of community and unity at the club does it? Knowing other fans maybe trying to rip people off with ridiculous prices.

i thought it was a rule that prem tickets couldn't be resold at a profit (hence the ban on ebay etc)

this move by the club stinks!

'we don't like touts' unless we are the tout or partner with the touts. the fees that stubhub, viagogo load on to the price are large, and undoubtedly thfc will take a cut.

regardless of who is making money, the bottom line is no-one should be making money on ticket face prices. Why change the current system? A spurs fan can't go......the ticket exchange.....will let you move it on to another genuine spurs fan. Simple.

And to think they crack down on this site and other forums, where loyal yids help each other out with spares and any hint of over face value is seen as a cardinal sin by us users.

The only place this move adds up is on the THFC bottom line.

Back