• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Chelsea have frozen their season ticket prices for next season and promised a reduction in CL prices.

Away supporters can't be charged more than home supporters (for equivalent seats) and QPR are charging the same.

Rule J.9 of the Premier League Handbook 2011/12:
"A Home Club shall not charge admission prices to supporters of a Visiting Club which are higher than those charged to its own supporters for comparable accommodation and in particular concessionary rates offered to senior citizens and junior supporters shall apply to supporters of a Visiting Club."

QPR's fixtures, like ours, are divided into Categories A, B and C for ticketing purposes. Spurs is a Cat A fixture for them and for Cat A they charge ?ú55 for General Sale tickets in the upper tier of the Loftus Road End (behind the goal at the opposite end to visiting supporters).

Links:
Premier League Handbook
QPR Ticket Information

Very true. Man Utd fans have been campaigning about this for years. Every club they visit obviously makes them a Category A Showpiece game to boast their own revenue but those who watch United away every other week get hit everywhere. It never averages out.

Check out this for the Europa League (I think in Europe they do mug away teams off where they can as I very seriously doubt that Bilbao fans are paying that price!)

Athletic Club Away

Athletic Bilbao vs. Manchester United, San Mames Stadium, Thursday 15 March, KO 18:00 GMT.

The club have received an allocation of 1,780 tickets priced at ?ú77.50. Applications are now closed and results are available online or by calling 0161 868 8000. There are still tickets available for this game, Season Ticket Holders or Official Members can buy tickets for this game by calling 0161 868 8000.

Referring to the post above - didn't Inter Milan charge us around 50 quid last season and (with pressure from the fans) cut the price to something like 18 quid? tossers.

I've been doing a 50-50 share this season too...works well as when I go less often it's more exciting when I do go, and it's freed up some money so I can go to more cup and away matches. Only problem is that there's only one NLD per season, and I missed out by random draw (although I do get the cup final ticket if we qualify!).

Rant!

Seriously, what is the point of the Bronze priority day? I logged in and got tickets for Blackburn last week on the priority day. Had an extremely limited choice of seats, went ahead and booked Block 44, but not really where I wanted. Should have waited.

Logged in yesterday for Fulham, didn't like what was on offer, so waited until this morning and had my pick of the ground.

Surely if the Club are going to have a priority day they could at least put the best available 1000 seats on offer to Bronze members, getting your choice of the top row below the Jumbotrons should never be an option!

Thanks for listening and rant over! Grrr!

Rant!

Seriously, what is the point of the Bronze priority day? I logged in and got tickets for Blackburn last week on the priority day. Had an extremely limited choice of seats, went ahead and booked Block 44, but not really where I wanted. Should have waited.

You are absolutely spot on.

As you can all see our preferred block is Upper Paxton 56, or second choice Block 55. As you say, on a Monday morning, if you are lucky enough to time the queue right and got on early enough, those priority seats are Rows 21,22,23 etc.

I remember getting on for the Liverpool game on the Monday, panic bought(Row 21) thinking well at least we have a seat just in case its sold out on the Tuesday.
For curiousity, logged on Tuesday morning, timed the bar to perfection and found out if I had waited I could have got 2 seats in Row 1.
So not really much of a 'perk' being able to get a ticket 24hours earlier if you can wait a get a far superior seat.

As you say, at least give the Bronzies a bit better choice, not saying they have to be front rowers, but at least not ones up the the Gods!

Logged in yesterday for Fulham, didn't like what was on offer, so waited until this morning and had my pick of the ground.

Surely if the Club are going to have a priority day they could at least put the best available 1000 seats on offer to Bronze members, getting your choice of the top row below the Jumbotrons should never be an option!

Thanks for listening and rant over! Grrr!

FIXTURE UPDATE. Our PL match at Bolton on April 15 has been postponed, new date to be arranged.
This is because as we now play Bolton in the FA Cup QF on March 17, one of us will be in the FA Cup SF over the weekend of April 14-15.
Meanwhile, if a replay is required v Bolton, it will be at the Reebok Stadium on Tuesday, March 27, KO 8pm, subject to change for TV.

surely this will now be the rearranged fixture for the original game (especially as we play earlier on Saturday!) Personally, I reckon both clubs will agree to playing the game as a one-off, ie; it will go to pens if still level at FT/after extra time... what y'reckon? I think the LAST thing Bolton need is fixture congestion (or us, but this is their tragedy, so I'll consider them first!)
Whilst the FA Cup won't be a priority for them, I doubt they'll simply walk away from it... if they play the game at least, there's a chance they'd go through, and as such, will no doubt have the support of the entire country to go on and win it (good luck Chelsea & Liverpool with the NEUTRAL vote in the event of THAT happening!)

besides, if they ditch the FA Cup, does everyone (of us) who went to the original game get first dibs at a semi-Final ticket...? thought not!

fulh at home?

Has it honestly sold out? I was planning on getting a ticket for my cousin using my mates membership logged on with it had a look saying that its all sold out?

coa i didnt get him a ticket which i told him i'd get..... it be alright theres always spares knocking about within the group i go with

Back