• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

I am absolutely fuming at myself. I have been waiting for this game as likely the only one where I would have a chance of getting an away ticket. I have 313 points. And I totally missed the application email. Just a couple of days before I went on holiday and I was so busy I missed the email. Furious.
You'd have got one by 1 fvckin' point! I feel your pain 🤬

Not if City make the Champions League semis: Semi-finals: 30 April/1 May and 7/8 May 2024.

Most likely may be the midweek of the last week of the season. Especially as we still haven't rescheduled Chelsea

Oh there is a scenario looming here. You can see it coming, we play City at home on the Weds before the final weekend and if we win we hand Arsenal the title, but we need to win to secure a CL spot..

The broadcast selections have been announced for live TV in the UK for the final two rounds of Premier League matches in April 2024, with the weekend of 20-21 April coinciding with the FA Cup semi-finals.

New dates for six postponed fixtures have also been announced as well as fixtures moved because of UEFA competitions.

Revised schedule​

Kick-offs 15:00 unless stated. All times BST.

Saturday 20 April 2024
Luton Town v Brentford
Sheff Utd v Burnley
19:30 Wolves v Arsenal (Sky Sports)

Sunday 21 April 2024
13:30 Everton v Nott'm Forest (Sky Sports)
Aston Villa v AFC Bournemouth*
Crystal Palace v West Ham*
16:00 Fulham v Liverpool (Sky Sports)
*Due to Aston Villa & West Ham being in UEFA competitions

Tuesday 23 April 2024
20:00 Arsenal v Chelsea (TNT Sports)
(Previously postponed due to participation in FA Cup sixth round)

Wednesday 24 April 2024
19:45 Wolves v AFC Bournemouth
20:00 Crystal Palace v Saudi Sportswashing Machine
20:00 Everton v Liverpool (Sky Sports)*
20:00 Man Utd v Sheff Utd
(All previously postponed due to participation in FA Cup sixth round)
*Kick-off time subject to change if Brighton v Emirates Marketing Project moves to this day

Thursday 25 April 2024
20:00 Brighton v Emirates Marketing Project (Sky Sports)*
*This will move to 20:00 Wed 24 April should Emirates Marketing Project be scheduled to play in the Champions League on Tue 30 April

Saturday 27 April 2024
12:30 West Ham v Liverpool (TNT Sports)
(This will move to 14:00 Sun 28 April should Arsenal be scheduled to play in the Champions League on Tue 30 April)
Fulham v Crystal Palace
Man Utd v Burnley
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Sheff Utd
Wolves v Luton Town
17:30 Everton v Brentford (Sky Sports)
(This will move to 16:30 Sun 28 April should Emirates Marketing Project be scheduled to play in the Champions League on Tue 30 April)
20:00 Aston Villa v Chelsea (TNT Sports)

Sunday 28 April 2024
14:00 AFC Bournemouth v Brighton
(Moved due to Brighton v Emirates Marketing Project on Thu 25 April)
14:00 Spurs v Arsenal (Sky Sports)
(This will move to 12:30 Sat 27 April should Arsenal be scheduled to play in the Champions League on Tue 30 April)
16:30 Nott'm Forest v Emirates Marketing Project (Sky Sports)
(This will move to 17:30 Sat 27 April should Emirates Marketing Project be scheduled to play in the Champions League on Tue 30 April)

The broadcast selections have been announced for live TV in the UK for the final two rounds of Premier League matches in April 2024, with the weekend of 20-21 April coinciding with the FA Cup semi-finals.

New dates for six postponed fixtures have also been announced as well as fixtures moved because of UEFA competitions.

Revised schedule​

Kick-offs 15:00 unless stated. All times BST.

Saturday 20 April 2024
Luton Town v Brentford
Sheff Utd v Burnley
19:30 Wolves v Arsenal (Sky Sports)

Sunday 21 April 2024
13:30 Everton v Nott'm Forest (Sky Sports)
Aston Villa v AFC Bournemouth*
Crystal Palace v West Ham*
16:00 Fulham v Liverpool (Sky Sports)
*Due to Aston Villa & West Ham being in UEFA competitions

Tuesday 23 April 2024
20:00 Arsenal v Chelsea (TNT Sports)

Wednesday 24 April 2024
19:45 Wolves v AFC Bournemouth
20:00 Crystal Palace v Saudi Sportswashing Machine
20:00 Everton v Liverpool (Sky Sports)*
20:00 Man Utd v Sheff Utd
(All previously postponed due to participation in FA Cup sixth round)
*Kick-off time subject to change if Brighton v Emirates Marketing Project moves to this day

Thursday 25 April 2024
20:00 Brighton v Emirates Marketing Project (Sky Sports)*
*This will move to 20:00 Wed 24 April should Emirates Marketing Project be scheduled to play in the Champions League on Tue 30 April

Saturday 27 April 2024
12:30 West Ham v Liverpool (TNT Sports)
(This will move to 14:00 Sun 28 April should Arsenal be scheduled to play in the Champions League on Tue 30 April)
Fulham v Crystal Palace
Man Utd v Burnley
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Sheff Utd
Wolves v Luton Town
17:30 Everton v Brentford (Sky Sports)
(This will move to 16:30 Sun 28 April should Emirates Marketing Project be scheduled to play in the Champions League on Tue 30 April)
20:00 Aston Villa v Chelsea (TNT Sports)

Sunday 28 April 2024
14:00 AFC Bournemouth v Brighton
(Moved due to Brighton v Emirates Marketing Project on Thu 25 April)
14:00 Spurs v Arsenal (Sky Sports)
(This will move to 12:30 Sat 27 April should Arsenal be scheduled to play in the Champions League on Tue 30 April)
16:30 Nott'm Forest v Emirates Marketing Project (Sky Sports)
(This will move to 17:30 Sat 27 April should Emirates Marketing Project be scheduled to play in the Champions League on Tue 30 April)
Scary that our game has been moveD and can be moved again

There's been strikes planned before that have been called off last minute. These ones are in the lead up to the Mayoral Election. Can't see all the stops not being pulled out to try and keep Londoners onside. That said aren't Greater Anglia affected by the ASLEF on the 8th?

IF they move the Forest game I'm going to be fvcking fuming. Train tickets bought, two days off work booked to get down and back. I'll get there if I have to walk or Boris Bike it from Kings Cross to WHL. The players can get there and so can SKY! Plus we're heading towards the mother of all fixture pile ups!
It's pretty common for us. It's not the first time we have to play all the big guns within a couple of weeks towards the end of the season, and we've usually come out of it pretty well.

After Arsenal it's:

CL
Liverpool - Spurs
CL
Spurs - Burnley
Free week
Sheffield United - Spurs

If City get to the semi finals we will have to play them in the last week. Will Sky be able to fit the Chelsea game in somewhere or will we have to play them in that last week as well? Friday-Monday-Thursday-Sunday.

After Arsenal it's:

CL
Liverpool - Spurs
CL
Spurs - Burnley
Free week
Sheffield United - Spurs

If City get to the semi finals we will have to play them in the last week. Will Sky be able to fit the Chelsea game in somewhere or will we have to play them in that last week as well? Friday-Monday-Thursday-Sunday.
Probably the same day at we will play City knowing these imbeciles

After Arsenal it's:

CL
Liverpool - Spurs
CL
Spurs - Burnley
Free week
Sheffield United - Spurs

Surely they will have to break with protocol and we will have to play Chelsea at the same time as a CL or even a EL match is on. There is no way we should be expected to play 4 games in the last 8 days.
If that happens the club need to put in an official complaint

Surely they will have to break with protocol and we will have to play Chelsea at the same time as a CL or even a EL match is on. There is no way we should be expected to play 4 games in the last 8 days.
They did it once this season when Liverpool played Luton
Weirdly we should have played that week too as it was Liverpool’s game moved because of the league cup final but they didn’t move Chelsea’s 🤬🤬

It’s us so you know we will be fudged over and just take it

A compact schedule might help us in a weird way. One of the struggles this season has been so many big breaks ruining any momentum. Of course, the fixtures are difficult but it could work out ok.

4 games in the last 8 days is crazy though.

After Arsenal it's:

CL
Liverpool - Spurs
CL
Spurs - Burnley
Free week
Sheffield United - Spurs

To have that scenario for us would be a joke. A team that had virtually the skinniest schedule all season and because of that the flexibility to drop into any available date before it would be absurd to end up in that scenario.

We could have played the Chelsea game the same time Liverpool (the other LC finalist) played Luton

A compact schedule might help us in a weird way. One of the struggles this season has been so many big breaks ruining any momentum. Of course, the fixtures are difficult but it could work out ok.

4 games in the last 8 days is crazy though.
I agree to a degree BUT who your opponents are is a massive factor on intensity and how much a game might take out of you.

Plus you're going from some long breaks to short breaks, when (just guessing) I'd imagine 5-7days is the ideal.

Back