• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

Not if City make the Champions League semis: Semi-finals: 30 April/1 May and 7/8 May 2024.

Most likely may be the midweek of the last week of the season. Especially as we still haven't rescheduled Chelsea
Ah, so it will be Chelski in between those two games then. 😜

Not confirmed but I’ve seen it as a rumour
No way for fans to travel
The strikes before weren’t in London, but we’re to london
There’s definitely been strikes on routes into London. Maybe not coinciding with the tube strikes though - not sure tbh.
End of day though Sky will have the last say.

There’s definitely been strikes on routes into London. Maybe not coinciding with the tube strikes though - not sure tbh.
End of day though Sky will have the last say.
I’m not convinced sky can have a say when there is an argument that fans can’t travel safely

Makes no difference for me as I drive and overground in but that may also be on strike by then

There's been strikes planned before that have been called off last minute. These ones are in the lead up to the Mayoral Election. Can't see all the stops not being pulled out to try and keep Londoners onside. That said aren't Greater Anglia affected by the ASLEF on the 8th?

IF they move the Forest game I'm going to be fvcking fuming. Train tickets bought, two days off work booked to get down and back. I'll get there if I have to walk or Boris Bike it from Kings Cross to WHL. The players can get there and so can SKY! Plus we're heading towards the mother of all fixture pile ups!

There's been strikes planned before that have been called off last minute. These ones are in the lead up to the Mayoral Election. Can't see all the stops not being pulled out to try and keep Londoners onside. That said aren't Greater Anglia affected by the ASLEF on the 8th?

IF they move the Forest game I'm going to be fvcking fuming. Train tickets bought, two days off work booked to get down and back. I'll get there if I have to walk or Boris Bike it from Kings Cross to WHL. The players can get there and so can SKY! Plus we're heading towards the mother of all fixture pile ups!

Same here. I had a hotel booked for the Friday and Saturday, so cancelled it when it got moved to the Monday. I will be rather miffed if it gets moved back to Saturday or Sunday now

On the plus side.........In a shocking turn of events I got an away ticket! For the 12:30 kick off against Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Home game for me but a bit of an ask for most.
I am absolutely fuming at myself. I have been waiting for this game as likely the only one where I would have a chance of getting an away ticket. I have 313 points. And I totally missed the application email. Just a couple of days before I went on holiday and I was so busy I missed the email. Furious.

Back