• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

Fixture changes – April

West Ham United (A) – remains Tuesday 2 April, kick-off now 8.15pm – TNT Sports
Nottingham Forest (H) – now Monday 8 April, kick-off 8pm – Sky Sports
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (A) – remains Saturday 13 April, kick-off now 12.30pm – TNT Sports

I swear the clams have a copy of my diary to continually fudge things up for me.
I'm going to a concert on the Monday night of the Forest game. A MONDAY night concert, you couldn't make it up ffs!

I feel your pain.

Booked a hotel for Friday night and Saturday night in Harlow, to cover every ko possibility from Friday 8pm to Sunday 4.30pm, and the only slot we could not make was Monday night.
Should have guessed what was coming really

Yep, thanks a bunch Sky, cheers

City will most likely be moved too as that's the date of the FA Cup SF
So another midweek no doubt along with Chelsea too so that will be 15 in total

.....and everyone loves getting to Saudi Sportswashing Machine for a 12.30ko.

On the bright side you’ll get home at a slightly more decent hour. Won’t change a thing when it comes to the number of points needed, will still be 370+ I reckon. We could play Sunderland away at 4am on a Tuesday and it would be 300+ points needed.

On the bright side you’ll get home at a slightly more decent hour. Won’t change a thing when it comes to the number of points needed, will still be 370+ I reckon. We could play Sunderland away at 4am on a Tuesday and it would be 300+ points needed.
If you go Saudi Sportswashing Machine away....you don't get home at a decent hour....
in fact, you don't get home. ;)

Lots of moans on Twitter this morning
People 500th in the queue not getting tickets this morning
Where have they all gone then ?
Corporate, Koreans ??

Corporate, Koreans ??
Bizarre one, what's the point of having any kind of membership any more?

I was in queue as soon as I got the email and tickets were 'sold out' by 10-10:30. Bit of a joke.

Corporate, Koreans ??
Seriously?

It's always been a small allocation of tickets for Hotspur+ members on a Monday morning. (A small benefit for being a plus member)
The remaining much larger chunk tomorrow morning for all members to access.

Always been that way, and anyone moaning would very well know this if they've been a member for any length of time.

Seriously?

It's always been a small allocation of tickets for Hotspur+ members on a Monday morning. (A small benefit for being a plus member)
The remaining much larger chunk tomorrow morning for all members to access.

Always been that way, and anyone moaning would very well know this if they've been a member for any length of time.

I've bought tickets loads of times before and it's never sold out that quick, that I can remember anyway. Maybe it's the Ange factor.

But you make a good point on the major chunk going on sale tomorrow, wasn't totally aware that's how it worked.

Definitely not going to blame corporates or Koreans either...

I've bought tickets loads of times before and it's never sold out that quick, that I can remember anyway. Maybe it's the Ange factor.

But you make a good point on the major chunk going on sale tomorrow, wasn't totally aware that's how it worked.

Definitely not going to blame corporates or Koreans either...
Or was it the Corporate Koreans?

Back