• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

3 days after the last game (meaning likely departing the following morning). And then off to the Euros for many players who haven't had a break since 2019. Crazy.

It's post-season. May 22 is the proposed date, which wouldn't work if we had made it to the Final.

Only spotted that when I read it again. Thought it was strange wanting to fly to Oz mid-season. Makes more sense in May now. I assume those playing in the Euro finals wont be going though

A few days ago I listed 2 tickets (seated together - too late for my 7 year old and my wife’s ticket too) on the Exchange for Brentford this evening, and they’re still unsold.

Any other time we’ve had to list them this season they’ve gone almost immediately. Are there any factors causing issues with transport later, or anything else?

A few days ago I listed 2 tickets (seated together - too late for my 7 year old and my wife’s ticket too) on the Exchange for Brentford this evening, and they’re still unsold.

Any other time we’ve had to list them this season they’ve gone almost immediately. Are there any factors causing issues with transport later, or anything else?
I can’t shift my ticket either. Maybe because it’s a midweek game and very close after the Emirates Marketing Project game? And it’s January of course so a lot of people are skint.

Wednesday night, Train Strikes on certain lines, and as you say people still skint from Xmas, etc

So I assume the home game on the 30th remains 3pm
Sky

Saturday March 30

Aston Villa vs Wolves, kick-off 5.30pm

Brentford vs Manchester United, kick-off 8pm

Sunday March 31

Liverpool vs Brighton, kick-off 2pm

Emirates Marketing Project vs Arsenal, kick-off 4.30pm

1707158446991.png

Back