• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

Don't know if this is the right thread, but I'm planning on taking my seven year old to NWHL for the Luton home game during Easter. I'm looking for two tickets, reasonably priced and preferably with a decent view (West/East stand) so the kid can see what’s going on on the pitch.

As far as I understand, I don't need a One Hotspur membership if I buy tickets from a season ticket holder - which could save me a bit of money compared to using the official site.

Is there anyone on here who could help me out in some way?
Don't think anywhere hasn't got a decent view, although you probably don't want to be at the back of the south stand. The best entrance into the stadium is centre of south stand IMO. I think the ideal at that age is either front row of a tier, or the safe standing section (they can stand on the seat and hold the rail), otherwise they can sit on your lap anywhere else, although it's a bit of a faff every time everybody gets up.

There isn't a bad view in the stadium. That said, you probably wouldn't want to sit too high up, plus I'd avoid any of the blocks with safe standing as everyone will stand so not good for your seven year old.

If you buy on the exchange you will both need to be members. However I think if a ST can gift them then all you need is a CRN number and they'd add you to their network to forward you the ticket.
I'm, sure I had a good experience with my seven year old in the safe standing section, standing on the seat? But it was a few years ago and my memory is hazy!

There isn't a bad view in the stadium. That said, you probably wouldn't want to sit too high up, plus I'd avoid any of the blocks with safe standing as everyone will stand so not good for your seven year old.

If you buy on the exchange you will both need to be members. However I think if a ST can gift them then all you need is a CRN number and they'd add you to their network to forward you the ticket.
Cheers - yeah, as far as I've managed to figure out, all you need is a CRN, which I've got. It's gonna be expensive enough for me (flights from Norway, hotel, etc.), so I'd rather not have to buy memberships for both of us. And I don't want to risk general sale either.
Don't think anywhere hasn't got a decent view, although you probably don't want to be at the back of the south stand. The best entrance into the stadium is centre of south stand IMO. I think the ideal at that age is either front row of a tier, or the safe standing section (they can stand on the seat and hold the rail), otherwise they can sit on your lap anywhere else, although it's a bit of a faff every time everybody gets up.
Which blocks are safe standing? South stand?

If any ST holders on here have spare tickets to sell, feel free to send a PM. :)

Cheers - yeah, as far as I've managed to figure out, all you need is a CRN, which I've got. It's gonna be expensive enough for me (flights from Norway, hotel, etc.), so I'd rather not have to buy memberships for both of us. And I don't want to risk general sale either.

If any ST holders on here have spare tickets to sell, feel free to send a PM. :)
All the lower tier of south stand I believe, perhaps someone can confirm.

Yeah
most of the lower south
and @Robbo tickets currently are like rocking horse poo
but if the form continues they will start becoming avaiable
I’ve just picked up a spare for a mates mate for Thursday
There will always be the odd single floating about no matter what the game as people's plans can change last minute
It's getting 2's and above together which is a struggle

Found this. You won't get a concession for the safe standing, and THFC will tell you it's not suitable!

Attachments

• stadium_map_thfc_2022-23_season_ticket_renewals.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Haha. The very definition of “safe standing” in action!
Well it's safe, and it works, and it's a leveller for small kids who otherwise can't see! What are other people's tips for young kids? Whenever there is s goalscoring opportunity, everyone stands up even if it's in a seating area, and kids can't see. Is holding your kid up in a seating stand safer?

Can anyone help please. I’m pulling my hair out!!

I’m an ST and tried to buy a ticket on the exchange for todays game to take my son. It says it’s not open to me.

I then tried to buy him a Junior Member+ as it says it’s open to them. It won’t let me buy one when logged in as me. And it won’t let me buy one as a ‘new’ user with a new email address - I just get an error message.

Any ideas how I can physically get my son to the game today? And also - how to get him a Junior+ membership…..Thanks.

I’m an ST and tried to buy a ticket on the exchange for todays game to take my son. It says it’s not open to me.

I then tried to buy him a Junior Member+ as it says it’s open to them. It won’t let me buy one when logged in as me. And it won’t let me buy one as a ‘new’ user with a new email address - I just get an error message.

Any ideas how I can physically get my son to the game today? And also - how to get him a Junior+ membership…..Thanks.

Depending on how quick you can get to the ground, IIRC the Ticket Office opens 4 hours before kick-off on Match Days, might be worth a phone call to see if anyone can sort it for you. But obviously does not leave much travel time to sort and then get there

You want two tickets together ?

I just recently enrolled my Dad on the Disability Access Scheme. I thought it might be easier to get tickets this way rather than through general admission. Seems I was wrong lol
All sold out and can't purchase GA tickets once your on the scheme.
Anyway , eventually I managed to pick up a ticket on the disability Access Scheme for the Bournemouth game , which entitles ( if needed) the person on the scheme to a free second ticket for a carer/ companion. Unfortunately I've got to work on New Year's Eve so my Son wil accompany his Grandad.
Does anybody know what sort of view they will get from the North stand Area 421, Row 15 ? Didn't want it too far away as he's got cataracts although one has just been done and he says his vision in that eye is much improved.
Looks like it's above and adjacent to the away section. which I would have thought that would be a decent height and view.
Hopefully my Dad will be a lucky omen as he saw the great double team and teams that actually used to win things from the 50's to the 90's when he had a season ticket.
Only time he's ever been back was when my brother took him to Wigan at home , which we won 9-1 😃
Anyway , back to the point of the post, North stand , Area 421, Row 15 , any good regarding the view ?

Don't know if this is the right thread, but I'm planning on taking my seven year old to NWHL for the Luton home game during Easter. I'm looking for two tickets, reasonably priced and preferably with a decent view (West/East stand) so the kid can see what’s going on on the pitch.

As far as I understand, I don't need a One Hotspur membership if I buy tickets from a season ticket holder - which could save me a bit of money compared to using the official site.

Is there anyone on here who could help me out in some way?
Sent you a pm

FFS! I'm really starting to get p!ssed off with this now. Thursday last train back to Leeds cancelled home at 06:15 Friday. Sunday train to London cancelled no trains to Kings Cross. Train to Manchester to get me to Euston & WHL before half-time leaves Leeds 5 minutes earlier, missed. All trains to St Pancras cancelled. Now I've got a ticket for the Tuesday and they've change it to Wednesday!

Do I invest thousands in supporting Spurs (not to mention a huge amount of my life) or do I invest hundreds supporting Sky et al? Beginning to wonder.......

Back