• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

No, sorry, v Man Utd (from your screenshot.) A brick trip for anyone really…though I’ve never had a night out on the toon.

One of the best cities I've been to for a night out albeit it was 10 years ago. Fantastic. Stayed in a brickhole city centre hotel over a strip club/bar that's primarily for away fans. Drinking £6 jugs of vodka and "red bull" at 12 noon with strippers and football fans all around. Top class.

So 6 out of 7 games have been moved. The only one that remains the same is Everton at home on 23rd December. Feels like Emirates Marketing Project and Arsenal have more Saturday 3pm kick offs than we do. Even last season when we were in the CL and they had Europa it felt like we were always being moved to Sundays.

I fancy the new years eve game but just wondering if southern do their usual thing of shutting down over Christmas.

Now you have to add the strikes into the equation I think I will hold fire.

Spurs v West Ham now Thurs 7 December 8.15

YOU ARE 'AVIN' A FVCKIN' LARF! (not your fault Glenda)

So I've changed my trains from the Tuesday to the Wednesday and now they've moved it to the Thursday? And 20:15?!? ABSOLUTE CUUUUUUNTS!

And a NYE game. Joke.........:rolleyes:

I fancy the new years eve game but just wondering if southern do their usual thing of shutting down over Christmas.

Now you have to add the strikes into the equation I think I will hold fire.
Greater Anglia have a 7 day blockade for engineering works
Nothing North of Shenfield so will drive there for a 20 minute train into Liverpool Street

So 6 out of 7 games have been moved. The only one that remains the same is Everton at home on 23rd December. Feels like Emirates Marketing Project and Arsenal have more Saturday 3pm kick offs than we do. Even last season when we were in the CL and they had Europa it felt like we were always being moved to Sundays.
We're box office now, mate. Take it up with Ange and his sexy football.

Back