• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

There's no such thing existing. No one has managed to create a RNG (random number generator) that works.

Do you mean the fixtures are fixed to give Woolwich an advantage? It could just be they are trying to help a club who where so unlucky not to win the league with the youngest ever squad in the history of the game.

With the top 5 getting CL places, and that tricky April run in; if we get to an FA cup S/F, I hope we don't start prioritising 5th place above winning the FA cup... what do others think?

I really hope the club takes the out of Europe and recent decline as an opportunity

Aim for top 6 and a trophy, don't fudging over pivot on top 4, probably beyond us with other teams in play right now and new manager/system/squad changes

353811572_800244438122418_214410773228536435_n.jpg

Do you mean the fixtures are fixed to give Woolwich an advantage? It could just be they are trying to help a club who where so unlucky not to win the league with the youngest ever squad in the history of the game.
I'm just observing that the set up of fixtures are far from random, or evenly distributed, in terms of when certain clubs have home games etc. How and why that is, is up for debate.

I'm just observing that the set up of fixtures are far from random, or evenly distributed, in terms of when certain clubs have home games etc. How and why that is, is up for debate.

Problem is there is no debate where it matters, any governing body must surely be there to ensure all teams are treated evenly. The figures on Markys post show an alarming disproportion in our fixtures.

They aren’t random
There is a system that means games are played on certain dates and not
Home and always with teams in certain locations
Certain dates avoids
It’s not simple

but… how do we start with 3 away games out of 4 and end away… that’s my favourite buttplug

We play 38 games same as everyone else. Can moan about a few hard games in a row in April, but it could work out that they have all gone far in Europe, have a few injuries and tired players while we are relatively fresh.
By the same token we could have an injury crisis during those games. Can't predict if a schedule will work out well or not for us or anyone else.

Back