• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

You can see quite clearly that that the East and West upper tiers are only sold up to row 14. The rest of the rows are not for sale.(atm)

They haven't released the top 11 or so rows in the corners yet, but along the sides there are only a few hundred seats available at most in each block. I think we're past 80k now. Club Wembley will be sold out by the weekend.

Yep it's filling up gradually, I did a quick count and made it about 78k sold so far, but with the unreleased tickets it's very difficult to be anywhere near sure. So it could easily be 80k. I think for sure the Prem record and our all-time domestic record will fall.

Whether we can set a new all-time English record home attendance depends a lot on the Toon result. Win that and we get that all-time record too.

Of course if any of the red blocks turn green again or mass-dotted amber, then my guesses are well out. I remember how difficult it was counting the dots for the CL last year as we went record chasing.

Last edited:
I'm wondering whether there's also an agreement with Brent to have many Saturday games in the early evening to allow normal trade where possible.

One Hotspur Platinum, Gold and Silver members, along with our new Wembley Pass ticket holders, will be able to place their tickets on the exchange at any point that the selected match is on sale to One Hotspur members. You will be able to do so by logging on to your eTicketing account and selecting Ticket Exchange.

Right at the risk of suffering the slings and arrows of outraged ST holders et al, I want to put my ST for Burnley on the Ticket Exchange (I have a long standing charity cycle ride over the Bank Holiday weekend). I go on to my
eTicketing account but can find no evidence of a "Ticket Exchange" :confused:

Any suggestions? (Apart from the obvious abusive ones :rolleyes:)

Right at the risk of suffering the slings and arrows of outraged ST holders et al, I want to put my ST for Burnley on the Ticket Exchange (I have a long standing charity cycle ride over the Bank Holiday weekend). I go on to my

The Ticket Exchange will only be available if the fixture is a sell out. It won't be.

Maybe somebody on here might have it !!!

Quite pleased they left the Bournemouth match alone. Palace at home at noon bit of a pain though, unless it gets changed

A few singles have popped up for the Chelsea match in areas that were red previously in the lower tier near the dugouts. These are posh areas right?

The Ticket Exchange will only be available if the fixture is a sell out. It won't be.

I agree, however the statement was "One Hotspur Platinum, Gold and Silver members, along with our new Wembley Pass ticket holders, will be able to place their tickets on the exchange at any point that the selected match is on sale to One Hotspur members. You will be able to do so by logging on to your eTicketing account and selecting Ticket Exchange", so why is it not there, for Burnley or Chelsea, which may well sell out?

Back