• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Gave them a call earlier and they told me that they'd reprint the ticket and send. Hopefully should have it in the next couple of days.

Looking better and better. Some say who gives a brick but I really want to experience the atmosphere of a packed Wembley, it will add immensely to the occasion and make me feel really good.
I'm with you on that one

I also think that if we get a good result then a few more people might buy for Burnley off the back of it

Will any games go to total general sale or do you have to have a CRN to be able to buy ??

I'm with you on that one

I also think that if we get a good result then a few more people might buy for Burnley off the back of it

Will any games go to total general sale or do you have to have a CRN to be able to buy ??

I've never seen Spurs in a competitive game at Wembley, until the Champions League last season. Atmosphere was a bit mixed but I know one thing, when we scored I have never heard a noise like it -- best part of 90k Spurs all roaring, that was unbelievable. I won't be at Chelsea, but I think it will be great and when we put them to the sword, it is gonna be a fantastic noise.

That many;) :D

So potentially over 80k of us.....wowwww

Just the thought of the noise whenever we score and win....it's gonna be a mega occasion

The thought of that noise at kick-off, at every time we win the ball off them, at every time we surge forward .... let's not save it just for when we score (I know you're not actually saying that). The building of fortress Wembley starts at 4pm on Sunday. Or better still, it starts when any or all of Sanchez, Sessegnon, Diop and maybe even that goalkeeper whose name escapes me are paraded before the game.
COYS!

Have those blocks in the upper tier behind the goals actually been opened for sale? Seems strange that it should be sold out there, but not elsewhere. I reckon the club hasn't started selling tickets there.

Where's our man on the ground @MikeEngland5 - he seems to have his finger on the pulse regarding the Wembley tickets!

Where's our man on the ground @MikeEngland5 - he seems to have his finger on the pulse regarding the Wembley tickets!

Well to be honest, I got a bit disheartened with the responses I was getting to my posts. Some people seem to think it was a waste of time/who cares about how many tickets we sell.

I'm glad to see now that some do think it is important.

For the record I think we're on course for 80k which will be a Prem record and a domestic record for us.

I still hope for an all-time English home attendance record (currently held by us :)), but a lot depends on signings, and I still think we set the prices too high initially.

And therein lies the rub!
Do you risk waiting for STH returns, knowing that although they'll be better seats you might miss out overall. Or just plump for securing a ticket up in the gods when first on sale, only to be frustrated when you see better seats available later on??

It's a selfish view I admit, but i'd almost rather STH weren't allowed to resell and just "gave" their seats to friends (i'm sure a lot do tbh). At least it would let members know exactly where they stand for each on-sale date - or sit as the case were! ;o)

Back