• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

I understand that you want us to sell out, of course I too would prefer that to empty seats. But, other than a few 14 year olds on Twitter, I just genuinely don't think anyone outside of Spurs would really care - no PR issue at all.

Anyway, it's not a huge issue - probably not worth wasting every one's time debating it here so that's all from me on the topic. :)
:)

When will Chelsea go on general sale ?
I would expect a few footie tourists to turn up, bloke in my office is a northerner and he can't get to watch his team so said he would take his nipper to watch Spurs if he can get tickets
It's on general sale now, but restricted, as we have been debating. So IMO, that's stopping quite a few 'football tourists' buying tickets. If the bloke in your office has a Client Registration Number or knows someone who has, then he can definitely/maybe buy tickets.

It's on general sale now, but restricted, as we have been debating. So IMO, that's stopping quite a few 'football tourists' buying tickets. If the bloke in your office has a Client Registration Number or knows someone who has, then he can definitely/maybe buy tickets.
i wonder if the bloke in @markysimmo s office knows anyone with a client registration number?? ;)

Some more blocks are seeing red now :D I think the Prem and our all-time domestic record has now been broken.

The Juve result and performance plus returning holidaymakers and the start of the season 'proper' are all kicking in I guess.

hi, quick query as i am confused....i bought the 4 tickets i was allowed but want 5. taking my nephews to their first game.

i made an account for my dad, as he's going with me as one of my four.

only it wont let me buy the ticket next to my 4 as its a new account?! even through my account if i assign it to him.

can anyone help?

i keep holding the ticket in my basket, just incase

hi, quick query as i am confused....i bought the 4 tickets i was allowed but want 5. taking my nephews to their first game.

only it wont let me buy the ticket next to my 4 as its a new account?! even through my account if i assign it to him.

can anyone help?

Hi Tombo, what I would do is phone the ticket office, or maybe your dad can call if you can't get to the phone easily. The restriction rules are in place to stop Chelsea fans buying seats not supporters like yourself.

If you explain the situation they should surely help you out, if they don't/can't i would find that very disappointing.

Another option is to find someone else with a 'valid CRN' and getting them to buy on your behalf. Although strictly speaking that's against Spurs ticketing rules, so it's up to you whether you do that or not.

I guess if the person bought one for him/herself and one for your nephew, that would be ok. Maybe give someone the money to do that, okay it costs twice as much, but they get a free ticket and you still pay less than through an agency.

It's all very tricky, and such a shame that these restrictions have to be in place so as to stop possible trouble.

Maybe the club should have given Chelsea more away tickets, and then maybe the restrictions wouldn't have been needed.

Last edited:
Another option is to find someone else with a 'valid CRN' and getting them to buy on your behalf. Although strictly speaking that's against Spurs ticketing rules, so it's up to you whether you do that or not.

It's all very tricky

thanks.

ive been busy today, but my sister has sourced a crn through a friend.

you recommend, the other person buying on my behalf. should i not purchase through my account? thanks again

Hi Tombo, of course it's best if you can buy through your own account, but from what I understand you've 'used up all your allocation' for this match. Try to see what you can do with your account, but if the system won't let you buy anything more, then the other person will have to buy on your behalf I think. Remember though the rules about the non-transferability of tickets. In practice it's not usually a problem, but as I say the 'correct way' would be for the person to buy a ticket for themselves and one for your nephew, or whoelse is valid for that person to buy for.

I think the tickets will be paper tickets, presumably sent to the other person's address, unless that person is a current member, then I think one tiicket will go on their card and any others will be delivered as paper tickets.

It's all a bit complex, so research as best you can. This link may help a bit, http://i.tottenhamhotspur.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003995585-Purchasing-individual-home-tickets but you probably need even more info.

Maybe someone else on here can help because I haven't purchased tickets for this match as I live abroad, and so don't get to many games these days.

Anyone else having trouble getting into the purchase area of the site?? Been stuck in the "waiting queue" for a verrrry long time now. A worryingly long time in fact given this is just Burnley.

Was less of a wait for Chelsea

can anyone help?

Think accounts had to be registered before July 1st

Back