• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Cant't believe how many ST's didnt take up the option tbh. Not complaining though and I am sure a few other members will appreciate it too

Cant't believe how many ST's didnt take up the option tbh. Not complaining though and I am sure a few other members will appreciate it too

1 or 2 (thousand:rolleyes:) beginning to realise just how much of a commitment it becomes.

It's the bouncy little ball of fluff puppy that seems like a good idea at the time but grows into an Irish Wolfhound eating you out of house and home :D

We're staying at my Mrs aunties in Milton Keynes.

Gone midnight, reading the phone under the covers in bed and notice some posts on twitter about tickets now for members.

Cue, stumbling around in the dark in a strange bedroom looking for my wallet and credit card trying not to disturb the Mrs and daughter.

The silver lining to a trip to Milton Keynes is the Mrs can drop me off at Watford Junction on the way home and I can rock up at Wembley tonight.

Managed to snag myself a upper tier front row ticket in 541 tonight. COYS.

1 or 2 (thousand:rolleyes:) beginning to realise just how much of a commitment it becomes.

It's the bouncy little ball of fluff puppy that seems like a good idea at the time but grows into an Irish Wolfhound eating you out of house and home :D
Could be a bit of ' Wembley fatigue' ?

Not sure though. If you can haul yourself along to most league home games as a ST holder I'm not sure why Man Utd in a Fa Cup semi final is not an attractive proposition.

My maths say there is about 3500 for members so basically about 30000 have been taken by ST holders.....so 10000 have swerved it.

Not quite sure what this telling us???

The silver lining to a trip to Milton Keynes is the Mrs can drop me off at Watford Junction on the way home and I can rock up at Wembley tonight.

Managed to snag myself a upper tier front row ticket in 541 tonight. COYS.

Brilliant

Quite like Milton Keynes. Have stayed at the Caldecotte Premier Inn before on the way down to a match when Enfield has been expensive. Great view of the lake

Indeed. It was a close decision for us whether to get one or not when it was offered, but after doing all the maths we just thought it was just out of reach financially and would only get worse by the season as petrol/ticket/hotel prices soar faster than my measly annual payrise

On the MK note didn't get back there until after 1:00. All the trains were cancelled (signalling) and the one that did turn up to Watford Junction (after 12:00) was understandbly rammed. Then back to Leeds on the M1 with the usual 2 diversions into our green and pleasant land. I love evening matches :rolleyes:

And Saturday ones are just takin the tinkle! :mad:

On the MK note didn't get back there until after 1:00. All the trains were cancelled (signalling) and the one that did turn up to Watford Junction (after 12:00) was understandbly rammed. Then back to Leeds on the M1 with the usual 2 diversions into our green and pleasant land. I love evening matches :rolleyes:

And Saturday ones are just takin the tinkle! :mad:

yes, remember that feeling, getting in after 1am.

Our all-time record was getting back to Warrington at 5am after the Uefa Cup match v Bruges about 10 years ago, Good Lord there was some roadworks that nght!

Boom. Email today from club saying members with 143+ points can grab a ticket from 2pm today. I have 144 :eek:)

In Block 517 at the back, but having sat in and around rows 15-20 most of season it's no big deal. The view's aren't as bad as most say imo, and a ticket is a ticket!!! COYS!

MEMBERS GET INVOLVED!!

Boom. Email today from club saying members with 143+ points can grab a ticket from 2pm today. I have 144 :eek:)

In Block 517 at the back, but having sat in and around rows 15-20 most of season it's no big deal. The view's aren't as bad as most say imo, and a ticket is a ticket!!! COYS!

MEMBERS GET INVOLVED!!
Still 300-400 left up in the gods.

Still 300-400 left up in the gods.
There were even a few available near the halfway line yesterday evening but I already got a seat in lower North East corner on Friday... dunno if any more lower tier seats will get released today, as a couple of mates with around 100 loyalty points still hoping to snag a ticket...

7B21F80A-A7C2-40C9-8226-ED34F75C317C.jpeg

Thanks for the info re arrival of tickets, although I'm somewhat p!ssed of that there now seems to be better seats available (returns?) than when I applied.

And my ticket still hasn't arrived :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info re arrival of tickets, although I'm somewhat p!ssed of that there now seems to be better seats available (returns?) than when I applied.

There’s currently 2 pairs of seats available right on the halfway line o_O Almost wish I’d waited now!

0CE19DEF-73B0-48FA-8C43-873D482F2577.jpeg

Mine arrived today.

Did cost £80 though. But I've sat up in the gods, and it's just too far to feel involved.

Back