• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Confused by that image posted earlier with all the blue stands still. I assumed some would've sold out by now??

So, as a member, i'm still in with a chance of grabbing a seat somewhere???

As of now (midday) I'd say there's maybe 4,000-5000 or so showing available across the 10 back rows, more of less, of the upper tier.
This sales period (the last for ST holders) finishes at 1pm.

But didn't club say after final phase they'll then go to STH with lower loyalty points?? GHod knows when they'll reach members.

Yes, you're right. I'd forgotten the 4 phases only covered STH LPs above 47.
No chance of it getting to Members then (which with a 33k allocation for 40k STs was always going to be unlikely I guess).

Yes, you're right. I'd forgotten the 4 phases only covered STH LPs above 47.
No chance of it getting to Members then (which with a 33k allocation for 40k STs was always going to be unlikely I guess).

you're right, and that's my frustration.

The past few seasons, i think the semi final cut off for members was around 144 loyalty points. I've been to most games this season in order to get mine up above that number. And yet this year, we make a semi, and it's not even going to be on offer to us...largely because of the one-season wonders who bought ST's just to get into the new WHL.

Understandable. Just frustrating i guess.

The past few seasons, i think the semi final cut off for members was around 144 loyalty points. I've been to most games this season in order to get mine up above that number. And yet this year, we make a semi, and it's not even going to be on offer to us...largely because of the one-season wonders who bought ST's just to get into the new WHL.

Personally ,i don't thnk so when we signed up to become a member all those years ago and joined a waiting list,there was no mention you had to buy a season ticket to get a season ticket....what you get now people who were 66k on the waiting list getting first dibs on season tickets in the new ground,i'm 3k on the list...what they should have done after the 5th phase people who have been members for a minimum 10 years that equates roughly price wise to a season ticket for wembley to be allowed a window to buy a season ticket then closed a day later maybe, then people who bought a season ticket for wembley for the first time next in line,but Levy being Levy had to maximise sales to fill Wembley up.

If you read the small print in the season ticket brochure a members window 'MAYBE' opened in June for any scraps left. Its funny they give a reason why they are doing it in phases because it states it won't be fair on people who are long term season ticket holders being in the same pool as someone who are first time buyers,but no mention on long term members for what ever reason couldn't buy a ticket for Wembley.

I was 50.000+ on the list, and bought into Wembley.

Been to every game except where public transport was unavailable/severely disrupted. (Barnsley/Soton/Rochdale)

Loads of close-by seats regularly/usually empty. Concluded that many bought in just for NWH ST.

Club should have been fairer about that bit in particular.

Personally ,i don't thnk so when we signed up to become a member all those years ago and joined a waiting list,there was no mention you had to buy a season ticket to get a season ticket....what you get now people who were 66k on the waiting list getting first dibs on season tickets in the new ground,i'm 3k on the list...what they should have done after the 5th phase people who have been members for a minimum 10 years that equates roughly price wise to a season ticket for wembley to be allowed a window to buy a season ticket then closed a day later maybe, then people who bought a season ticket for wembley for the first time next in line,but Levy being Levy had to maximise sales to fill Wembley up.

If you read the small print in the season ticket brochure a members window 'MAYBE' opened in June for any scraps left. Its funny they give a reason why they are doing it in phases because it states it won't be fair on people who are long term season ticket holders being in the same pool as someone who are first time buyers,but no mention on long term members for what ever reason couldn't buy a ticket for Wembley.

You make some good points. But unfortunately football is a business these days & we are 'customers'. As such, a customer who is prepared to commit to putting £700 (this season) or £1k (next season) up front is always going to be given preferential treatment to one that buys a £50 membership.

I was in the top 0.5% of circa 100k members for LPs in the 'Finale' season & around 3k on the ST waiting list so i do feel your pain mate but the days of being merely fans are long gone. We are a revenue stream and get treated as such.

I renewed my ST yesterday as to get anything half-decent cost me £1200. A 71.5% hike from last season and an average of £63 per match or 70p for every minutes football. Ridiculous. I dread to think how much individual tickets for members will be next season, at a guess i would say £50/55 for Cat C up to £70/75 for Cat A. Madness.

That'll be me then will it? Member since membership started, 350 on the ST waiting list, I wasn't going to bumped down 20K+ places by not buying a Wembley ST.

But hey! As I approach my 60th year I'll take "One Season Wonder" as a compliment, I'm in good company :D upload_2018-4-7_13-58-29.jpeg

Last edited:
Would like to think I can get to most of the games I want next season as a plain old member, dont like the big matches anyway because I get to tinkled off if we lose. Also can not watch them in pubs for the same reason.

I would like to think for most matches I will get a ticket.

That's a bit out of order tbh. People who took a season ticket didn't just suffer it because they wanted one only for the new stadium, they did it because they wanted a season ticket. If I had been offered one at WHL I would have taken one but I was never offered one despite being in the top 5-7k on the list for ages. Those people who now have season tickets have earnt that right over a prolonged period of time, in my case, being on the bronze list since 2007 and a member going regularly to games since 2000. I would agree that a % should be made available to members, perhaps 5-10% of the allocation in order to make it worthwhile but bashing people who took the opportunity of finally getting a ST and it somehow denying you a semi final ticket is wrong imo

I don't want to flog a dead horse, as I think this was all discussed when the ST process for Wembley was announced. But I'm going to anyway...
You buy a season ticket to watch Spurs. No one is saying you have to "buy a season ticket to get a season ticket". But once you have an ST, you are entitled to renew that each year. Being in your position on the waiting list, you had a chance to buy a ticket far ahead of me (can't remember my exact position but it was over 30,000). I do sympathise if the timing wasn't right for you financially, but that happens to a lot of people (iirc @paxtonwolf, one of our diehard supporters who has certainly put in the miles from afar, has written before about being offered a ticket at WHL but circumstances (work?) meant it was not feasible).
Just because Wembley is my first year as a ST holder, and I was 30k on the ST waiting list, that doesn't immediately extrapolate to me being a johnny come lately, and doesn't mean that my commitment to buying a ST this year was purely so that I could get one at NWHL - not that I have to justify myself but I've missed 3 games this season, all through holiday.

I do understand that having so many STs makes a mockery of the loyalty of many members who for whatever reason can't take up aST, and I wish the club could do more to weed out the shysters who sell on tickets for profit, buy away tickets just for the points and sell them on etc.

If you were that high up on the waiting list, because you've been a Spurs supporter for so long, and you want a season ticket, it sounds a bit silly if you didn't pay for one at Wembley.

I don't want to flog a dead horse, as I think this was all discussed when the ST process for Wembley was announced. But I'm going to anyway...
You buy a season ticket to watch Spurs. No one is saying you have to "buy a season ticket to get a season ticket". But once you have an ST, you are entitled to renew that each year. Being in your position on the waiting list, you had a chance to buy a ticket far ahead of me (can't remember my exact position but it was over 30,000). I do sympathise if the timing wasn't right for you financially, but that happens to a lot of people (iirc @paxtonwolf, one of our diehard supporters who has certainly put in the miles from afar, has written before about being offered a ticket at WHL but circumstances (work?) meant it was not feasible).
Just because Wembley is my first year as a ST holder, and I was 30k on the ST waiting list, that doesn't immediately extrapolate to me being a johnny come lately, and doesn't mean that my commitment to buying a ST this year was purely so that I could get one at NWHL - not that I have to justify myself but I've missed 3 games this season, all through holiday.

I do understand that having so many STs makes a mockery of the loyalty of many members who for whatever reason can't take up aST, and I wish the club could do more to weed out the shysters who sell on tickets for profit, buy away tickets just for the points and sell them on etc.

Good post. And you were correct, a change in job, came at the wrong time really, but health-wise it had to be done. It is disappointing not to be able to go each work, or even afford it, but that something that has to be dealt with.
Your last paragraph is spot on, and probably my biggest bug-bear

That'll be me then will it? Member since membership started, 350 on the ST waiting list, I wasn't going to bumped down 20K+ places by not buying a Wembley ST.

But hey! As I approach my 60th year I'll take "One Season Wonder" as a compliment, I'm in good company :D View attachment 4336

Bad choice of words on my part - apologies. Born out of frustration I guess, but i do understand there are many long standing servants to the club that have taken up the Wembley ST as probably their only guarantee of a ST at the new WHL.

The words were harsh, sorry all.

100% this.

Weren't the May TV picks due last Friday ?

Only the May 7th weekend, and our match at WBA was left alone.

But although Toon match was originally down for TV, the rearranged match appears to be no longer televised

Final round will be chosen in the final week IIRC, will probably be all about the last 2 relegation places

Does anyone know how the pubs are apportioned for the semi final. I’ve become quite fond of the Watkins Folly which has coincided with ending my record of 7 consecutive losses at Wembley so I was hoping it would be a Spurs pub but not sure what happened with it historically?

Back