• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Dammit! You could have a point with the travel plans. Though historically don't National Rail just throw on a few extra trains to cope with the demand of Novena's travelling down?

Yes but id imagine, with the london marathon they probably dont want a load of northerners drinking central all day.
Id go for a late kick off on the sunday for the same reason as London Marathon timing, plus TV will want it prime time i wouldnt be shocked if it ended up as being 7.30 or something

Just dawned on me. When the new stadium is built and we have twice as many ST holders, even a season ticket won't guarantee a cup final ticket

Well it should be. And you definitely deserve it to be.

I'm just unclear how you can still lose out if you have the right amount of LPs but went for a lower price band. Maybe I am being a bit dense.

I've gone for the highest band just to give myself the most chance (LPs permitting) although I'd rather not be in the west stand in an ideal world.
I don't know what the season ticket holders say, but it seems to me that the atmosphere in the west and north stands has got better because of the random allocation of members?

We have 23k season ticket holders going by the list on the site regarding loyalty points so for a 32k allocation we will likely have around 6.5k-7k available for members but that doesn't automatically mean that the cut off point will be lower because we have more available. The Chelsea league game was 89 points I think? This semi final will be much higher because many more people will apply in the hope of getting a ticket however unlikely. This will just drive up the loyalty point cut off.

The list currently on the site only adds up to around 20k, not 23k.....this is the main source of my confusion. Perhaps it contains an error. If it really is 23k, everything makes more sense.

Regarding cut-offs, I think its safe to assume that application rates from members at the top end of the LP spectrum (basically everyone from say 150 points upwards) are going to be close to 100% for all three games. If this is so, then the cut off will drop for the semi final given the larger availability. It can't be driven up if applications are at or close to full take up (which I very much doubt was the case for the Chelsea league game).

Last edited:
My dad's gonna be fuming if it's on the Sunday as my mums booked a holiday leaving that day and he already misses the NLD and West Ham away :D

My dad's gonna be fuming if it's on the Sunday as my mums booked a holiday leaving that day and he already misses the NLD and West Ham away :D
I'm away on a family break from Friday - Monday, I have 0% of going so have resigned myself to watching it on tv where I am

Our Emirates FA Cup semi-final against Chelsea will take place on Saturday, April 22, at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE. Kick-off will be at 5.15pm.
The match will be broadcast live on BBC One and is subject to extra time and penalties if required.

The other semi-final between Arsenal and Emirates Marketing Project will be played on Sunday, April 23, kick-off 3pm, live on BT Sport One.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/first-team/fixtures/fa-cup-semi-final-date-confirmed-170317/

Our Emirates FA Cup semi-final against Chelsea will take place on Saturday, April 22, at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE. Kick-off will be at 5.15pm.
The match will be broadcast live on BBC One and is subject to extra time and penalties if required.

The other semi-final between Arsenal and Emirates Marketing Project will be played on Sunday, April 23, kick-off 3pm, live on BT Sport One.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/first-team/fixtures/fa-cup-semi-final-date-confirmed-170317/
Plenty of drinking time for us and the cheatski............should go off quietly.

B*********** Im going to just fall back on the fact this is a lose-lose game.

Win and we still have to win the final, which ill go to and the semi will be forgotten as we beat the scum
Lose and everyone will be miserable and i wont have missed much.

Also as my flight gets back 12.30 sunday the 3pm kick off was probably too tight anyway

To be fair I know a couple of people at Wembley who until a couple of days ago, were saying our game was favourite to be on Sunday.

Oh yes, but I was just having a laugh at The Sun used some random blokes post on Twitter as their 'source'.

Happy with the Saturday

I have a season ticket, but due to where I now live it is rented out to a good friend. We have a written contract that specifies I get any European cup final and FA cup final, and he gets the league cup final. Fortunately he has also got a membership that assures me of a semi final ticket for the Chelsea game. We have approximately 32000 tickets for the game, and approximately 20000 season ticket holders. That leaves a little over 12000 for members. I have had a look on the official site, and even if every member applies for a ticket, anyone in the 150/200 loyalty point bracket will get one. My guess is that anyone with about 135 points who wants one will be there on the day.

Back