• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Here's hoping Sunday lunchtime proves inconvenient for many and Everton tickets get returned (is that selfish of me? probably).

Lunchtime kick offs are good for me as I can get flights and do the round trip in a day, but the application cut off always seems to be before the TV fixtures are announced. As sure as anything if I'd planned and applied for Everton, it would have stayed at 3pm! The applications closed on 20th, then the fixture is changed on 25! Leaving me with Sky High StubHub prices.

Good luck on getting the returns though.

Lunchtime kick offs are good for me as I can get flights and do the round trip in a day, but the application cut off always seems to be before the TV fixtures are announced. As sure as anything if I'd planned and applied for Everton, it would have stayed at 3pm! The applications closed on 20th, then the fixture is changed on 25! Leaving me with Sky High StubHub prices.

Good luck on getting the returns though.

At least you know where you stand with the Southampton.

Had a quick peek at April. TV picks announced Feb 27th, 10 days AFTER the application period for Watford, so same problem as Everton

A question I haven't found an answer to: If I have more loyalty points than my (also member) brother, and we apply together to a Cat A match through my account, does the fact that he has less LP's matter? if he has less than the cut-off but I have more, will we get tickets?

A question I haven't found an answer to: If I have more loyalty points than my (also member) brother, and we apply together to a Cat A match through my account, does the fact that he has less LP's matter? if he has less than the cut-off but I have more, will we get tickets?

In that scenario, you will get a ticket, he won't.

In that scenario, you will get a ticket, he won't.
Are you sure? Since I was under the impression that if we apply together (meaning I apply and "link" his client ref. number to my application) either we both get tickets or none of us do, that being in the ballot or in the cat A games LP cut off. For me it makes more sense, since a lot of people will choose not to come to a match at all if they can only go by themselves and their mate didn't get one in the ballot, for example. But I haven't found anything on this on the website.

Are you sure? Since I was under the impression that if we apply together (meaning I apply and "link" his client ref. number to my application) either we both get tickets or none of us do, that being in the ballot or in the cat A games LP cut off. For me it makes more sense, since a lot of people will choose not to come to a match at all if they can only go by themselves and their mate didn't get one in the ballot, for example. But I haven't found anything on this on the website.

I am sure. It has happened exactly that way to me when applying for myself and my nephew for the Spam game. I got a ticket, he didn't.
From the website :
Tickets for Category A home fixtures next season will be allocated using loyalty points, similar to the process followed for away match ticket allocations. All members will be able to apply in groups and following the deadline an announcement will be made to confirm the total loyalty points required to be allocated a ticket. Only members of group applications with the required points total will be allocated a ticket.
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/club/announcement/ticket-sales-for-one-hotspur-members-310516/

I am sure. It has happened exactly that way to me when applying for myself and my nephew for the Spam game. I got a ticket, he didn't.
From the website :
Tickets for Category A home fixtures next season will be allocated using loyalty points, similar to the process followed for away match ticket allocations. All members will be able to apply in groups and following the deadline an announcement will be made to confirm the total loyalty points required to be allocated a ticket. Only members of group applications with the required points total will be allocated a ticket.
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/club/announcement/ticket-sales-for-one-hotspur-members-310516/
OK thanks for the help mate

the only benefit of a group application is that you get seated together. Still depends on individual loyalty points though.

I've been quite lucky, only applied for Swansea and Everton tickets and got them both. I only have 53 loyalty points now so won't get tickets for the other games (may apply just in case) and won't apply for the regular ballot ones. Better to think Everton is my final game there.

Feel a bit gutted I gave up my membership for one season and lost a few hundred points but didn't have any cash at the time of renewal and other priorities at the time.

Back