• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

I've had the money taken for 2 tickets, and loyalty point added for West Ham.

I applied for the highest ticket price as the wife only has about 120 points, I have 248 points. Wanted to try and ensure we got tickets for the game and unsurprisingly it looks like we've got West Upper

So far I have been allocated a ticket in the highest price bracket I applied for, but its whether you take the chance of dropping down a category or 2 and risk missing out

So far I have been allocated a ticket in the highest price bracket I applied for, but its whether you take the chance of dropping down a category or 2 and risk missing out

I've had both. Always apply for East Lower. For Palace I got Paxton Upper, which was cheaper for my price point. For Liverpool and City I got East Lower.
Nothing from my bank account yet for the Spam game, but hopefully the fact that I've had a LP added means there will be a ticket, and it's not an error!

Transaction History back up on the Accounts so you can check our your seat details for Hammers game.

me and the missus in the Park lane for the first ever time. Block 32.

That has always looked to be one of, if not the best, for atmosphere. Will certainly make a change from the Upper Paxton

Got mine. Block 27. Happy with that as it's east lower. Prefer 30/31 but beggars can't be choosers.
Will be a good atmosphere for that game wherever you are, I think.

Block 4 for me, top price ticket. Wonder how low I could have gone on the price scale and still secured a ticket. But glad I have a ticket regardless :)

I've applied for Arsenal away for the 1st time since the famous 4-4 the game I left at 4-2 down hahahaha

I also got stuck on the tube for 45 minutes so when I got above ground my phone went mental with all the messages saying it had ended 4-4

It's a ridiculously quick turnaround to apply!

I can seeing this being higher than normal as the price is half what they usually charge us!

Funnily enough that is the only North London derby I've missed at their place going back to the last ever one at Highbury which I managed to get a very expensive ticket in the North Bank! I did have tickets for the 4-4 but work commitments meant I couldn't make it.

Block 4 for me, top price ticket. Wonder how low I could have gone on the price scale and still secured a ticket. But glad I have a ticket regardless :)

And thats the gamble.

Would think anybody with 400+ could pick the lowest category and still get a ticket, whereas the less LPs you have the higher you need to go

It will be very interesting to see how many LPs are needed for the final game against Man Utd. I can see it being between 150-200 points for a ticket of any description with probably 15,000-20,000 applying for the 4500/5000 available tickets. Proper bun fight for that fixture.

It will be very interesting to see how many LPs are needed for the final game against Man Utd. I can see it being between 150-200 points for a ticket of any description with probably 15,000-20,000 applying for the 4500/5000 available tickets. Proper bun fight for that fixture.

Think it will be similar for the home NLD as well. Penultimate game at WHL, plenty applying just in case they dont get a chance to go to the last match, plus the lure of the derby as it is

Anyone care to hazard a guess as to when the December TV fixtures are due? @paxtonwolf normally on the ball with this. I'm planning the Hull & Burnley games, that's if I get through the bleedin' ballot!

89 was the LP cut-off for the Spam game.

8,765 applications with 5,251 tickets available.

Applications for this game higher by a couple of thousand compared to previous games.

Yes. That tweet now pinned on page 1 was spot on for the October/November picks, so by rights we should get to hear about the Dec /Jan picks around this time tomorrow.
Then we can get some hotels booked...

Nothing as yet for me

I wonder what time the flight will leave on the morning of the game hopefully early as I want to enjoy Cologne big time

I just received an email from Thomas Cook saying what coach I'm on....they also said 'you've already been sent the travel itinerary!'....have we?!?!? I haven't seen anything about flight time! Have you had anything other than the initial email?

I just received an email from Thomas Cook saying what coach I'm on....they also said 'you've already been sent the travel itinerary!'....have we?!?!? I haven't seen anything about flight time! Have you had anything other than the initial email?
Had it this afternoon mate

5.55am check in opens
7.55am flight to Cologne
6.00pm coaches from Cologne to Leverkusen
Coaches leave right after the game
0.55am flight home
1.15am arrival at Stansted

Back