• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

This is on a par with getting tickets for Milan and Madrid all those seasons ago.

Just cant believe that there are 1000s waiting online for these packages. Has to be the website they use, the club need to f#ck this system off and get something that can handle it

132-136 had gone. The blocks to side of that section were yellow (125 - 141) but plenty in them. Loads in Club Wembley above it though for those wanting to buy the top price seats.

And loads of green blocks in the other end of the stadium too.

It reminds me of getting tickets for Glastonbury, my advice from being successful purchasing tickets for myself and others each year is to try using different devices and browsers on each.

This morning I had my Mac, laptop, ipad and iphone attempting to get in, one got in (after about 5 mins), also try opening more than one tab

This is on a par with getting tickets for Milan and Madrid all those seasons ago.

Just cant believe that there are 1000s waiting online for these packages. Has to be the website they use, the club need to f#ck this system off and get something that can handle it

180,000 Glastonbury tickets sell in half an hour every year. This is ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure that 518-535 are being kept back for individual match tickets. There's no way the club wouldn't reserve some for fans that don't want to commit to a package deal.

Can you imagine the uproar if the package deals sold out the stadium, meaning those fans who just want one match couldn't even get a shot at a ticket.
Having said that, at these prices for three games you'd be mad not to buy a package anyway!! A home ticket v swansea costs more than same avg price i've just paid!! And it's bloody Wembley people.

I can only assume that all the STH's took theres in the Club Wembley seats of 213-230 and the 'home' end around block 134.

I got through on phone, after like 75 attempts. The first thing the dude asks me is "when did this event go on sale?" :)

Section 146.

^^ That's where I am. I now have just under one hour before I need to undock my laptop, at which point my internet connectivity will drop off for a few moments. If I am still in the queue at that time I will not be very happy.

I got through on phone, after like 75 attempts. The first thing the dude asks me is "when did this event go on sale?" :)

Section 146.

I've just looked and it took me 16 attempts. Good that you've managed to get tickets. Feels like some kind of quest that we've all been on to get tickets on here. I've probably posted more today than I have in the rest of the summer months.

For people that want to go to individual games, im sure there will be 1000's of tickets still left, and failing that, if it goes to Stubhub there will be a stack on there for around the £40 mark nearer the time. with such a big capacity demand will tail off quite quickly. imo:cool:

Back