• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2013/14

Patience fellas, patience.

I logged in at 9am, had to wait the usual 30-60mins for the grey wheel to tick round slowly (of course getting worse as we hit 9.30), but i resisted the temptation to refresh when it stalled with a tiny amount left.

Got in at about 10.20, only solitary tickets scattered around left, but got a seat booked in Nth Upper. I've fortunately never had a problem getting Arsenal tickets - so long as you're organised and not too picky.

This was what concerned me, I was stuck on that last tiny section for about 45 minutes, with no movement or sign of life whatsoever. I thought it had frozen on me........but it did EVENTUALLY let me in.

Yesterday I got in dead on 9.30am had pretty much the whole ground to choose from, clicked to book my ticket, filled in my payment details and then it took me to the 'waiting wheel' and I had to start again, by the time I'd got back in all the tickets had gone.

Managed to get in at about 10am this morning after waiting for about 30 mins, got 2 tickets booked in North Upper for me and my fiancée, sadly not together though.

In all my years of going to Spurs this will be my first NLD, can't wait!

Yesterday I got in dead on 9.30am had pretty much the whole ground to choose from, clicked to book my ticket, filled in my payment details and then it took me to the 'waiting wheel' and I had to start again, by the time I'd got back in all the tickets had gone.

Managed to get in at about 10am this morning after waiting for about 30 mins, got 2 tickets booked in North Upper for me and my fiancée, sadly not together though.

In all my years of going to Spurs this will be my first NLD, can't wait!

Hopefully you'll have someone on their own sitting next to one of you, most people are usually happy to swap :)

Don't worry, the tickets will be available on Stubhub soon enough for a reasonable price...

damn - i am in the US at the moment on a work trip - so missed out tickets due to the 7 hour time difference.

cheapest ticket is now 178 on stub hub.......

Wonder when they will publish details of Chelsea (a)?

The game is 6 weeks time so the information should be released pretty soon if application periods and ticket delivery are going to go smoothly.

Wonder when they will publish details of Chelsea (a)?

The game is 6 weeks time so the information should be released pretty soon if application periods and ticket delivery are going to go smoothly.

Chelsea away on March 8 is FA Cup weekend, so if Chelsea is still in competion at that time, it will be rescheduled.

Chelsea away on March 8 is FA Cup weekend, so if Chelsea is still in competion at that time, it will be rescheduled.

With their luck with draws I think its a given this game will be rearranged for a midweek date later in the season.

Meanwhile, we're still waiting to find out which games in March are being televised. Bl#edin' Sky t#ssers

With their luck with draws I think its a given this game will be rearranged for a midweek date later in the season.

Meanwhile, we're still waiting to find out which games in March are being televised. Bl#edin' Sky t#ssers

most probably all the big knobs at sky,bt,clubs,police are still on their skiing holidays,its like in the summer when we got to wait 6 weeks after the fixtures come out........

most probably all the big knobs at sky,bt,clubs,police are still on their skiing holidays,its like in the summer when we got to wait 6 weeks after the fixtures come out........

Good day out on Sunday. Whereabouts were you stood. We got decent tickets, Row I more or less behind the goal

It is annoying. I'm waiting on the Liverpool game and I think they will choose it as a pick but no telling whether it will be a 12:45, 17:30 or switched to Sunday 30th.

It is annoying. I'm waiting on the Liverpool game and I think they will choose it as a pick but no telling whether it will be a 12:45, 17:30 or switched to Sunday 30th.

Definitely will be picked convinced of it. Dont rule out it being a Monday night either. As you say very annoying, especially for those travelling by train or from abroad.
Might not be too bad for Liverpool on 29th, but for games earlier in the month, those people could be losing out on cheaper ticket deals/cheaper hotels as its too near the date. As many will have spotted, its a real bugbear of mine

I waiting on Sunderland, got a wedding on 5th April. Hoping for Monday night

You could be in for an even longer wait tbh, of late they have been announcing them a month at a time. Feb matches were announced 1st week in Dec, so I thought we might have known March's picks by now.
April matches may not even be announced until early-mid February, waiting on that game myself, if its Sunday we're in a mess

I have booked to go on one of the free coaches up to (and back from) Saudi Sportswashing Machine in February - what are other posters experiences of these trips? I am quite looking forward to it!

Good day out on Sunday. Whereabouts were you stood. We got decent tickets, Row I more or less behind the goal

Row P,seat 111,behind the goal too,had a good seat but had some people in front of me who wanted to stand all the time,i don't mind that but im 6ft 3",if i stood up i'll block quite a few behind me......looking back we played them at the right time,with their injury list,perhaps next year if they stay up could sort a meet up.

Row P,seat 111,behind the goal too,had a good seat but had some people in front of me who wanted to stand all the time,i don't mind that but im 6ft 3",if i stood up i'll block quite a few behind me......looking back we played them at the right time,with their injury list,perhaps next year if they stay up could sort a meet up.

People were sitting?
I honestly can't remember the last time I sat down at an away match.

i prefer to stand but if theirs a mixture of people who want to sit around you,and your a bit big in build your caught in between standing and sitting......perhaps they should issue tickets for the first ten rows sitting only,i know something the seats at the lane aren't build for people over 6ft tall for sitting,every time i come from that place i will always have an inprint of the seat in front of me on my knees for a good few hours afterwards.

i prefer to stand but if theirs a mixture of people who want to sit around you,and your a bit big in build your caught in between standing and sitting......perhaps they should issue tickets for the first ten rows sitting only,i know something the seats at the lane aren't build for people over 6ft tall for sitting,every time i come from that place i will always have an inprint of the seat in front of me on my knees for a good few hours afterwards.

We lucky in that respect, the row we were in was the back row of that front block so we had a wall right behind us, so stood up we wernt blocking anyones view. Whereas when we plyed Villa in the Cup, the couple behind us stayed sat down all game, so I felt a bit awkward standing up, so hat to sit, most of the match.

Certainly agree about getting them at the right time, worked out well for us.

Murder getting off the carpark, took nearly an hour. If we go next season we will probaby go for drink and a bite to eat at the Frankie and Bennys, or the Harvester outside the ground.
We did that last season and by the time we left there was only a few cars left on the car park

I have booked to go on one of the free coaches up to (and back from) Saudi Sportswashing Machine in February - what are other posters experiences of these trips? I am quite looking forward to it!

Saudi Sportswashing Machine you say hmmmm? Probably would have chosen a closer away game (arsenal perhaps:)) for my baptism of the 'wally bus'.(not my definition)

You'll be ok, we should all try everything once.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine Away gone to general sael, not surprising really being on a Weds night

Norwich Away though, ST Holders with more than 140pts, thats unreal. Although at £50 a f#ckin ticket (cheeky b#astards) I am not too gutted we didnt get a ticket.

Back