• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2013/14

The Europa kills a lot of the Saturday games, including the play-off its now going to be at least 10 that have been moved, plus it appears we are still good TV viewing, so we do get chosen a lot.
Everton at home was always in with a chance of being picked, surprised Norwich away was though.

Palace at home is still a 3pm Sat match, but Cardiff has been moved, Arsenal will be televised for sure, Southampton the week after might get chosen too, so it could be Sunderland in April before our next home Sat 3pm k/off after Palace.

We've had a lot of games moved that aren't in EL weeks. The positive is that we mostly play weaker teams coming off a European game I guess.

We've had a lot of games moved that aren't in EL weeks. The positive is that we mostly play weaker teams coming off a European game I guess.

Yes it has worked out that way this season. We got lucky with the fact we have had a home game 5/7 times after the Europa Thursday night match, unfortunately we have have only won 3 and drawn v United.

We will never know now, but would have been interesting to have known what our results might have been v West Ham and Saudi Sportswashing Machine had we not been in Europa 3 days previous?

How often do the club get returns on away tickets? Found out today I can now make it to southampton on Sunday reckon there's any chance if I ring the ticket office between tomorrow morning and Friday?

Further to our previous notification of the date change for our home match with Cardiff City (rescheduled to Sunday 2 March as a result of our Europa League involvement), the kick-off time has now been confirmed as 4.30pm.

The match will not be shown live on TV.

The Premier League broadcast selections for March will be notified in due course.

Not the best ko time especially on a Sunday.

Hope the TV fixtures come out in the 48 hours. NLD tickets on-sale from Monday and we all know it wont be Sat 3pm, could be Sat,Sun or even Mon night. Would be nice to have an idea before we actually try and buy our tickets

4.30pm is a weird kick off time

I coan only assume the League Cup Final ko is 2pm or maybe 2.30pm this season, I think its been 4pm in recent years, so I thought ours was going to be 1.30pm or 2pm.
Going to be a late one getting home for a lot of people

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but lets have a round of applause for Sky and BT Sport.

Yet again it looks like we as fans are going to be in a position on Monday and Tuesday morning where we are buying tickets for a match, (and a very important one at that) and we dont know what day/time it will be on.
One things for sure it wont be Sat 3pm. And, as Arsenal dont play in the CL the following midweek, it could even be a Monday night match.

Sky, not giving two f#cks about your average football fan for years

Rant over..

Perhaps GG should sign this as well? The numbers they've gotten hold of, speaks for itself. Incredible that the club actually made a deal with these touts.

I don't want to be in that number - Stubhub statement

The Stop StubHub group, in conjunction with the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters’ Trust, have released a new statement regarding the Stop StubHub campaign.

Thanks to the work of the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters’ Trust, the club and StubHub have handed over data regarding the use of the StubHub system for the first six games of this season. The Stop StubHub group, along with the Trust, have studied the figures provided and as a result have released the following statement:

Having received headline data on StubHub sales for the first six Premier League home games of this season, it is clear that the StubHub resale platform is pushing up the price of tickets to watch Tottenham Hotspur.

The evidence provided shows that 91% of tickets are being sold above face value. At the two category A games included in the data, Chelsea and West Ham, tickets were sold at an average price of 135% and 53% above face value respectively.

These figures show that StubHub and Tottenham Hotspur Football Club (THFC) are misguided to continue insisting that that the high prices shown on the StubHub platform do not equate to actual sales.

The evidence is clear for all to see.

A system in which 91% of tickets are being sold at above face value, and substantially more in a significant number of cases, is not one that supporters' organisations can back.

We also believe the Club should be concerned at the fact that 19%, almost one fifth, of season ticket holders have not been able to make one or more of the opening six league games of the season.

We note the Club intend to make changes to ticketing T&Cs to prevent abuse of the ability to relist tickets on the StubHub platform, also known as ‘flipping’. We are not confident that a fair and transparent method of identifying what is legitimate relisting and what is abusive relisting exists. The Club is, in our opinion, dealing with a symptom of the StubHub system, which it has willingly agreed to.

We believe a ticket exchange should be a service to supporters, not a means of pushing up ticket prices or generating additional revenue.

In support of the campaign against licensed ticket touts, the Football Supporters’ Federation said: "Fans already find ticket prices more than demanding enough. The introduction of an additional level of profiteering at our expense can only serve to price more fans out of the game, and must be resisted".

We, therefore, call on THFC to end the partnership with StubHub at the earliest opportunity and, instead, to work with supporter groups, the FA and Premier League in their efforts to establish a genuine ticket exchange scheme that does not drive up prices or incentivise fans to exploit fellow fans.

change.org/stopstubhub

Signatories:
The Board of Tottenham Hotspur Supporters’ Trust
Total Tottenham website
The Fighting ****
Dear Mr Levy website
Alan Fisher – Tottenham on my Mind
TottenhamBlog
Mel Gomes @ The Substantive website
Spurstalk website
Martin Cloake, author and fan

Patience fellas, patience.

I logged in at 9am, had to wait the usual 30-60mins for the grey wheel to tick round slowly (of course getting worse as we hit 9.30), but i resisted the temptation to refresh when it stalled with a tiny amount left.

Got in at about 10.20, only solitary tickets scattered around left, but got a seat booked in Nth Upper. I've fortunately never had a problem getting Arsenal tickets - so long as you're organised and not too picky.

Back