• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2013/14

Fixture changes - TV selections

The dates and times of some of our Premier League fixtures throughout December and early January have changed following the announcement of the latest TV selections.

The changes to our fixture list have been confirmed as follows...

Sunderland (A) – Saturday 7 December – now KO 5:30pm – Sky Sports

Liverpool (H) – Sunday 15 December – KO 4:00pm – Sky Sports

Southampton (A) – now Sunday 22 December – KO 1:30pm – Sky Sports

Manchester United (A) – Wednesday 1 January – now KO 5:30pm – BT Sport

These are the TV selections up until early January. For matches beyond this, selections will be made on a monthly basis and will be notified in due course.

Fixture changes - TV selections

The dates and times of some of our Premier League fixtures throughout December and early January have changed following the announcement of the latest TV selections.

The changes to our fixture list have been confirmed as follows...

Sunderland (A) – Saturday 7 December – now KO 5:30pm – Sky Sports

Liverpool (H) – Sunday 15 December – KO 4:00pm – Sky Sports

Southampton (A) – now Sunday 22 December – KO 1:30pm – Sky Sports

Manchester United (A) – Wednesday 1 January – now KO 5:30pm – BT Sport

These are the TV selections up until early January. For matches beyond this, selections will be made on a monthly basis and will be notified in due course.

On the assumption all our Europa League group games are shown, 13 of our next 15 matches will be televised

TV?
Something to do with Remembrance Sunday ?
Lack of sunlight in the north east in winter ?
Rearranged to fit in with Qatar World Cup?

:lol:

Stille don't get why they don't reopen the bidding for this. If you had a contract for the summer and the company that won the contract then turned around and said they couldn't do it in the summer you'd reopen the bidding.

Dodgy as ****.

So, Everton away. Three weeks from now. Any chance Spurs could tell us whether the applications have been successful or not?

So, Everton away. Three weeks from now. Any chance Spurs could tell us whether the applications have been successful or not?

Steady on, this our ticket office we're talking about. Another week yet no doubt. I gather you're planning to come over from NI.
Tbh if you have applied I think you will be fine. Early-ish Sunday kick-off, on TV. Have a feeling this could go to General Sale, or if it doesnt we might be talking Members with 50pts and over.

edit: Just noticed Application period only finished last night. Would think the annoucement will be made Weds/Thurs next week

Last edited:
Steady on, this our ticket office we're talking about. Another week yet no doubt. I gather you're planning to come over from NI.
Tbh if you have applied I think you will be fine. Early-ish Sunday kick-off, on TV. Have a feeling this could go to General Sale, or if it doesnt we might be talking Members with 50pts and over.

Hope so, I have 160 pts, which going by the Villa cut off should be fine. But my mate has 120, which wouldn't have made it. Fingers crossed!

Hope so, I have 160 pts, which going by the Villa cut off should be fine. But my mate has 120, which wouldn't have made it. Fingers crossed!

I'm no expert, but, I think you will both be fine.
Had it been a normal Sat 3pm ko you might have been borderline, just think the ko time on a Sunday afternoon will make it tough for some to get there and will definitely effect the number of applicants

Are you going to Villa next Sunday?

I'm no expert, but, I think you will both be fine.
Had it been a normal Sat 3pm ko you might have been borderline, just think the ko time on a Sunday afternoon will make it tough for some to get there and will definitely effect the number of applicants

Are you going to Villa next Sunday?

No, I'd love to, but I'm keeping my powder dry for some later games. First ten days of November - Everton, Sheriff, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, then Utd on 1st December.

Are you going to Everton or Villa?

No, I'd love to, but I'm keeping my powder dry for some later games. First ten days of November - Everton, Sheriff, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, then Utd on 1st December.

Are you going to Everton or Villa?

Yes, tickets came through for Villa yestreday and applied for Everton. Will be doing Toon and United, but will struggle to get to the EL game with Sheriff.
Only got enough cash for one away day in December, so we're going to give Sunderland a miss this season and apply for Southampton instead. Been to SOL quite a few times,but never been to St Marys

:lol:

Stille don't get why they don't reopen the bidding for this. If you had a contract for the summer and the company that won the contract then turned around and said they couldn't do it in the summer you'd reopen the bidding.

Dodgy as ****.

I reckon they knew all along it was never going to be held in the summer. They just thought, "We'll rubbish the dissenters and silence their objections with promises of air-conditioning an entire country, then we'll start the softening-up process once it's all over bar the shouting."

Applied for Emirates Marketing Project away this week. I have 236 LP's, will that be enough? What was the cutoff point for this game last season? It's on tv so that will be a factor.

Applied for Emirates Marketing Project away this week. I have 236 LP's, will that be enough? What was the cutoff point for this game last season? It's on tv so that will be a factor.

Again, as with Everton I'm no expert, but think that will be enough. Once more, early Sunday afternoon ko up in the North-West and on TV.
Will certainly put a few off applying. The fact that is a bigger match, no disrespect to Everton FC, will probably mean the threshold will be slightly higher. but I think you will be fine with 236

Again, as with Everton I'm no expert, but think that will be enough. Once more, early Sunday afternoon ko up in the North-West and on TV.
Will certainly put a few off applying. The fact that is a bigger match, no disrespect to Everton FC, will probably mean the threshold will be slightly higher. but I think you will be fine with 236

I don't ever remember this fixture going to LP's except maybe the year we beat them to qualify for the CL. Emirates Marketing Project and Everton are two of the grounds in the North West which I haven't been to yet, done United, Liverpool, Bolton, Blackburn and Burnley.

I don't ever remember this fixture going to LP's except maybe the year we beat them to qualify for the CL. Emirates Marketing Project and Everton are two of the grounds in the North West which I haven't been to yet, done United, Liverpool, Bolton, Blackburn and Burnley.

You will be fine for all away fixtures with the exception of Arsenal with that amount of loyalty points tbh although it does depend on the circumstances surrounding the game. For example, normally people with a reasonably low number of points as a member get a ticket for West Ham (a) but this season might well be different given that it is the penultimate game of the season and we could need those points for a) A Champions League spot, b) To send them down, c) get revenge for last week, d) get revenge for the final day in 05/06

All of these factors combined with where the fixture sits in the calender will dictate how subscribed or over tickets are for members. Cup games obviously are different as are games against a team we haven't played for years.

Believe it or not, that game went to general sale.......but that had a lot to do with it being rearranged. Once the potential importance became clear, they were fairly quickly snapped up, but it was under general sale conditions.

Get ready for a culture shock if you get a ticket at the back of the Lower Bullens, its like going back to the 70s

Get ready for a culture shock if you get a ticket at the back of the Lower Bullens, its like going back to the 70s

Ain't that the truth! It's the reason I have no plans on visiting Goodison again - in 2011 I had not one but two enormous posts, plus the roof, obstructing my view. You might think that such a ticket would be officially classed as 'restricted view'. You would be wrong......

Ain't that the truth! It's the reason I have no plans on visiting Goodison again - in 2011 I had not one but two enormous posts, plus the roof, obstructing my view. You might think that such a ticket would be officially classed as 'restricted view'. You would be wrong......

Same here. Had a ticket on the back row 'bench' and one of the posts was slap bang in the middle of our view of the pitch and you couldnt see the top of the goal unless you ducked down.
Not been so bad last few seasons, decent view last season...shame about the result

Back