• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2013/14

Anyone been offered a restricted view ticket for Sunday? just got an e-mail through and I tempted, I've had a few before with little to zero restricted view... anyone recall if it's a dodgy view at Selhurst? rather not plonk £38 down if I can't see anything :D

Anyone been offered a restricted view ticket for Sunday? just got an e-mail through and I tempted, I've had a few before with little to zero restricted view... anyone recall if it's a dodgy view at Selhurst? rather not plonk £38 down if I can't see anything :D

Never been to the away end at Palace but I'm told its an abysmal view at the best of times.

All the tickets for the Swansea game have gone on stubhub, when I looked at 11am there was like a dozen or so remaining but they were mainly 90 quids going upto a bag of sand with the one disabled ticket at 23. Anyway, looks like the club closed the book on the game. Tough **** on those that didn't sell.

Has everybody who is going had the ticket for the Arsenal game yet and has the money been deducted from your account?

Booked my tickets for the Saudi Sportswashing Machine match - East Upper , Block E, Row 10. Right on halfway. Happy days!

Full price ticket, but when the record appears in my account it says "The seat you previously purchased has PRC/CRC restrictions on them"

Checked with the TO to make sure that I wasn't getting stiffed on a restricted view, they assured me that I wasn't. They hadn't a clue what the above statement meant!

Any-one care to hazard a guess?

Partial restriction on corners? Completely restricted on corners, no idea...

Hopefully some news in the next couple of days on Villa (a) in the Capital One Cup. Would imagine it will go to members and it a nice size allocation.

Booked my tickets for the Saudi Sportswashing Machine match - East Upper , Block E, Row 10. Right on halfway. Happy days!

Full price ticket, but when the record appears in my account it says "The seat you previously purchased has PRC/CRC restrictions on them"
Checked with the TO to make sure that I wasn't getting stiffed on a restricted view, they assured me that I wasn't. They hadn't a clue what the above statement meant!

Any-one care to hazard a guess?

Partial restriction on corners? Completely restricted on corners, no idea...

I asked the same question back in July, but I dont think anyone knows. I tried google and it seems other clubs such as Rangers,Ciry,Cardiff,West Ham etc have the same meesage too. Several people have asked on various threads on their boards, but we are still none the wiser

Hopefully some news in the next couple of days on Villa (a) in the Capital One Cup. Would imagine it will go to members and it a nice size allocation.

You would like to think so, bearing in mind the game is in 11 days. Have a feeling we might hear something this afternoon.

Think the allocation is 3000, so I can see some tickets getting to Members

Weirdly despite being a member I've been sent a paper ticker for Norwich, I thought the membership card was your ticket.

Weirdly despite being a member I've been sent a paper ticker for Norwich, I thought the membership card was your ticket.

They said that paper tckets would be sent to members as they have been having problems with the new cards that members have received. Might carry over into the Chelsea game as well

They said that paper tckets would be sent to members as they have been having problems with the new cards that members have received. Might carry over into the Chelsea game as well

I renewed my membership card late, and I wont be going to the Lane until the Hull game. I assume I just sit tight until I recieve my new shiny card (I have not reveieved anything as of yet)

Back