• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2013/14

Cat C for Benfica home, FFS, I bet it doesnt sell out !!!

No need for it to be Cat C

I think it will or at least close to. I agree though that they should have maybe looked at slightly amending the price. £25 for North/South and £30 for East/West would have done the job.

aren't cat c the cheapest ones?

Yes, but last night's tickets were (significantly) cheaper still, that's his point. They weren't 'category' anything, just a set price....hence the sell out. At least, price and possibly the defoe factor caused the sell out. Take out those things and price last night at Cat C, the ground would probably have been half empty.

Managed to get a couple of tickets on Stubhub for tomorrow's game at face value or less.

Also got an email yesterday to confirm that I could now get a ticket for Chelsea away, the cut off is 135 points or more now (I just need to sort work now!)

Managed to get a couple of tickets on Stubhub for tomorrow's game at face value or less. Also got an email yesterday to confirm that I could now get a ticket for Chelsea away, the cut off is 135 points or more now (I just need to sort work now!)

Excellent news. If it worked that way more often a lot of people would have less of a problem with Stubhub.

Good news on the Chelsea too, hopefully we come away with something again like last season

Sky going for it big time. Triple headers on the 13th,20th and 27th April.

Interesting to read there will be 7 televised games in the last 2 rounds too. Usually 3 on the last day, so that obv leaves 4 for the penultimate round, so massive chance the West Ham match will be moved

I suspect that this will be a nothing game in terms of league position. We will be more than 6 pts off 4th and West Ham will be safely in mid table i reckon.

Excellent news. If it worked that way more often a lot of people would have less of a problem with Stubhub.

If I'm not mistaken, Stubhub take such a cut that even the decent season ticket holders out there have to mark their tickets up.

By the way, and fellow Spurs in the south - you can get return trains to London over the weekend for £10 next week and the week after. Been running for the last couple of months, didnt realise :(
Some of those stubhub tickets for today would have cost me less than FV for travel and ticket. Even the NLD might be only about 20% more now....

100% this

I know I must sound like a broken record every month, but this is what f#cks me off each month. Sky/BT, in fact football in general do not consider the footbll fan anymore

Sunderland was on my birthday so we were going to make a day of it. Now it's on the Monday night, very few can go. ](*,)

Sunderland was on my birthday so we were going to make a day of it. Now it's on the Monday night, very few can go. ](*,)

I dont even know why they have picked this game anyway, hardly a seat-filler.

Although what I would say, had it not been picked for TV, there is still a chance it would have been rearranged anyway, should we progress in the Europa League. 1st leg of the quarters in April 3rd, so I suppose at least now, no matter whether we progress or not we know its staying on the Monday night. (Well, I would assume so...)

Villa Tickets

Anyone online trying to purchase. Should have gone on sale at 9.30am. I'm in but stilll cant see a link to purchase?

Re: Villa Tickets

Nope. not there.

They have a tab for it in the 'ticket news' section but doesnt go anywhere when you click it.

Glad you posted this Paxton, I'd clean forgotten.

Safe in the knowledge the fookers can't move this one for the telly \o/

Glad you posted this Paxton, I'd clean forgotten.

Safe in the knowledge the fookers can't move this one for the telly \o/

No problem, and on the 2nd point, too right. At least we know its going to be the Sunday, hotel was booked months ago, cheap as chips :cool:

I'm in for this as well. A bit of certainty for a change!

Only two more games for me this season - Southampton and Villa. That is unless we get to the semi final of the Europa League, then I'll have to go glory hunting!

Shall i twist or stick,shall i stick and give Levy,timmy and our starting XI my £40 plus travel,plus my spare time for this game ,where i can see us in 6th place playing out a real ni nil bore draw or shall i twist and wait to see see if we get to a europa cup semi and hopefully experience a classic euro night at the Lane.

MMmmmm decisions decisions....

I'm twisting.....[-o<

I'm in for this as well. A bit of certainty for a change!

Only two more games for me this season - Southampton and Villa. That is unless we get to the semi final of the Europa League, then I'll have to go glory hunting!

Are you doing WBA or Stoke away?

We've still have a fair few left yet.

Wanted to go Thursday and Sunday, but couldnt get out of a meeting with the boss on Thursday, and I mistimed the circle of doom for the NLD, so couldnt get two tickets together, there was only about half a dozen singles left scattered around, and there was no way I was paying Stubhub rates, even if we could get 2 seats next/close to each other.

600 LPs and didnt get a ticket!!
Just hope I dont a see a tweet on Sunday morning from someone saying 'First game at the Lane today woohoo!" and I will be gutted.

Back